CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Nystyle709
Chris
6 posters

Actions speak louder than words or the pen is mightier than the sword?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Actions speak louder than words or the pen is mightier than the sword? Empty Actions speak louder than words or the pen is mightier than the sword?

Post by Chris Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:42 am

What would you consider the bigger offense:
    if someone verbally slandered you to a group of people, or if someone slandered you in print?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Actions speak louder than words or the pen is mightier than the sword? Empty Re: Actions speak louder than words or the pen is mightier than the sword?

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:22 am

Hmm. I prob wouldnt care about either one, unless my name was being slandered in the newspaper or a national magazine or something like that or if the slander was directly affecting me. Petty gossip, I could care less about.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Actions speak louder than words or the pen is mightier than the sword? Empty Re: Actions speak louder than words or the pen is mightier than the sword?

Post by CeCe Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:40 am

Nystyle709 wrote:Hmm. I prob wouldnt care about either one, unless my name was being slandered in the newspaper or a national magazine or something like that or if the slander was directly affecting me. Petty gossip, I could care less about.
    co-signs
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:28 am

I guess if it was in print, cuz it stays in print.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:34 am

Probably in print.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Cheaps wrote:I guess if it was in print, cuz it stays in print.

Actually, it would be preferable, as it is a paper trail for presentation at your libel suit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:40 am