'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys' Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys'

Go down 
+4
CeCe
Forgiveness Man
Bluesmama
Marc™
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys' Empty
PostSubject: 'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys'   'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys' EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:45 am

Quote :
'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys
By Richard Hartley-parkinson and Mark Duell

Last updated at 11:31 PM on 15th November 2011

A Muslim father charged with murdering his three daughters in apparent honour killings has said he would do it again - even if they came back to life 100 times.

Mohammad Shafia, 58, cursed his daughters Zainab, 19, Sahar, 17, and Geeti, 13, saying they were 'treacherous' as he likened them to prostitutes during a conversation that was recorded by police.

He is on trial for their murders after they were found dead in the family car along with Shafia's first wife, Rona Amir, 50, in the Rideau Canal, located in the Kingston area of Ontario in Canada in 2009.

'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys' Article-0-0ECF973500000578-718_468x408
Pictured: Mohammad (left) and Hamed Shafia (centre), and Tooba Mohammad Yahya (right) arrive at court where they are on trial over the deaths of Mohammad Shaifa's three daughters and first wife

'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys' Article-2061842-0ECFB30300000578-662_634x428
Dead: Sahar Shafia, 17 was found on the back seat of the family's car next to Rona Amir

'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys' Article-2061842-0ECFBA7000000578-197_306x423
Young teenager: Geeti Shafia was just 13 when she was found dead in the submerged car

Initially police thought the family had been involved in an accident and Shafia told them during an interview that he didn't know where they were.

However, his version of accounts did not add up and he was arrested and charged with their murder.

Shafia, who moved to Canada from Afghanistan with his family, is polygamous and after his arrest was heard telling his second wife, Tooba Yahya, that their daughters had brought shame on the family.

He said: 'Even if, God forbid, they hoist us on to the gallows... we accept it wholeheartedly', a day after his arrest.

The court heard the recordings in which Shafia talks about his daughters and the fact that they were dating while ranting about the family's honour.

Zainab had married her boyfriend - a Pakistani man - angering Shafia and causing family turmoil.

After Yahya said that she knew Zainab was 'already done' but wished 'the two others' weren't, he responded saying 'No Tooba, they were treacherous.'

Tooba Yahya, 41, and their son, Hamed, 20, are both on trial with him facing charges of first-degree murder. Hamed has denied even being at the death scene. All three have pleaded not guilty to murder.

Speaking about pictures of his daughter he said he was consoled adding, 'No Tooba, they were treacherous. When I tell you to be patient, you tell me that it is hard.

'It isn't harder than watching them every hour with (boyfriends). For this reason whenever I see those pictures, I am consoled.

'I say to myself, "You did well. Would they come back to life a hundred times, for you to do the same again".'

'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys' Article-2061842-0ECFBB1100000578-278_306x423'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys' Article-2061842-0ECFBB1500000578-315_306x423
Also deceased: Shafia's first wife, Rona Amir Mohammad (left), was killed in the incident which spurred from daughter Zainab's relationship with a Pakistani boy

He also says that the family had been violated in the worst possible way.

He added: 'May the devil...(defecate) on their graves. Is that what a daughter should be? Would (a daughter) be such a whore?'

The jury has also seen graphic underwater video in which a pair of legs can be seen in the murky water.

One of the victims' heads can be seen facing down with hair obscuring her face, according to the Canadian Press, while blankets, a yellow bag, a body and victim's hand are visible on the passenger side.

There was nobody sat in the driver's seat.

'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys' Article-2061842-0ECFB1F100000578-971_634x428
Taken out: Police remove the family car from the canal where their bodies were found in June 2009

Shaifa's first wife Rona and Sahar were seen on the back seat, their heads touching.

One of the windows was open on the car, but it appears that no attempts had been made by any of the victims to escape from the vehicle.

The family was returning from a trip to Niagara Falls when it ended up in the canal and all the victims were found to have drowned.

However, prosecutors don't know if it was in the canal or elsewhere. Three of them had bruising to the back of their heads.

Shafia and Yahya had seven children in total. The three not involved in the court case were placed in care after their parents were arrested, reported the Globe and Mail. The trial continues.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2061842/Man-murdered-treacherous-daughter-honour-killing-said-hed-100-times.html#ixzz1dnGAOKBA
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys'   'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys' EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:56 am

See, this kind of bullshit is why I don't understand American women marrying into this culture.

I knew an Egyptian couple here with two small daughters that ran a restaurant, and the wife once told me that she never wants to return to Egypt with her family because "men can kill their daughters legally" there. I couldn't help wondering if she was afraid that her husband could do such a thing. Creepy.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: 'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys'   'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys' EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:29 am

Extremist loon.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: 'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys'   'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys' EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:33 am

It's what happens when people allow society & religion to overtake common sense. "Family honour" my ass.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: 'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys'   'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys' EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:39 am

Bluesmama wrote:
See, this kind of bullshit is why I don't understand American women marrying into this culture.

I knew an Egyptian couple here with two small daughters that ran a restaurant, and the wife once told me that she never wants to return to Egypt with her family because "men can kill their daughters legally" there. I couldn't help wondering if she was afraid that her husband could do such a thing. Creepy.

Yeah. All Muslims are just as sadistic as this man was. eye roll
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: 'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys'   'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys' EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:42 am

Bluesmama wrote:

I don't understand it either. It's simply revolting.

As for this guy. What a psycho. Those beautiful young woman murdered over pure nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Minerva

Female
Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: 'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys'   'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys' EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Quote :
He said: 'Even if, God forbid, they hoist us on to the gallows... we accept it wholeheartedly', a day after his arrest.

So he doesn't think that will bring "shame" to his famiy? Being executed for murder?

Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: 'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys'   'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys' EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:05 pm

He shoulda just shunned & disowned but never underestimate the egos of extremists I guess.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: 'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys'   'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys' EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

Yeah. All Muslims are just as sadistic as this man was. 'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys' 3619069448

I know they're not all extremist like this. But it IS an oppressive culture, nevertheless, and any woman/girl I've ever known who married into it ~ and I've known a good amount ~ end up wearing the garb and adapting more to their husband's culture than vice-versa. Of course, that is their choice and they're welcome to it. I just do not understand it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys'   'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys' Empty

Back to top Go down

'I would do it again 100 times': Muslim father 'murdered his THREE daughters in honour killing for dating wrong boys'
Page 1 of 1