CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Nystyle709
Jason B.
6 posters

Do you think abusive men tend to be good lovers?

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Do you think abusive men tend to be good lovers? Empty Do you think abusive men tend to be good lovers?

Post by Jason B. Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:51 pm

I know it's sort of a "distasteful" question, but I sometimes wonder if for all their faults that's the one thing they have that captivates their partners to stay.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Do you think abusive men tend to be good lovers? Empty Re: Do you think abusive men tend to be good lovers?

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:18 am

Jason B. wrote:I know it's sort of a "distasteful" question, but I sometimes wonder if for all their faults that's the one thing they have that captivates their partners to stay.

I'm sure it's one....but they have bigger problems and reasons than that.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Do you think abusive men tend to be good lovers? Empty Re: Do you think abusive men tend to be good lovers?

Post by CatEyes10736 Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:11 am

No and that's probably one more reason why they're insecure enough to be abusive.
    Artemis
    Artemis
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by Artemis Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:10 am

Jason B. wrote:I know it's sort of a "distasteful" question, but I sometimes wonder if for all their faults that's the one thing they have that captivates their partners to stay.

Umm no I don't...

Generally a woman stays because she can't see a way out, might be financially dependent, kids are involved, low self esteem (which IMO these people target in the first place)

FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:14 pm

I know someone who's in an abusive relationship and said it damn sure ain't the d**k that keeps her coming back. I think it's the extacy pills. blank stare @ you
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:10 am

I don't know....but there's probably something superficial in there that's contributing to the women staying.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:41 pm