Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard) Empty
PostSubject: Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard)   Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:30 pm

The PP deal fell through on the same day Matthew dies on screen. sad

Just a totally sad day for OLTL.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard)   Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:20 pm

I don't buy Matthew dying. I think it's just a flatline and he'll be revived Monday. There's NO point to killing him NOW.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard)   Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Yeah it was a sad day today, especially during Viki's speech and at the end with Matthew's final words. sad
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard)   Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Kral wrote:
The PP deal fell through on the same day Matthew dies on screen. sad

Just a totally sad day for OLTL.

Link????
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard)   Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:29 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
I don't buy Matthew dying. I think it's just a flatline and he'll be revived Monday. There's NO point to killing him NOW.

I haven't heard anything about Matthew being revived in the spoilers. I think he's gone and it's the reason Megan and Luna are coming back...to welcome him into the gates of heaven or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard)   Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:21 am

ForeverJash wrote:

I haven't heard anything about Matthew being revived in the spoilers. I think he's gone and it's the reason Megan and Luna are coming back...to welcome him into the gates of heaven or whatever.

But I also haven't heard much about him dying in the spoilers. No big Buchanan funeral. Nothing about him and Clint. The ONLY thing I see is how "they will never be the same" and for such a big spoiler, the fact that there is NOTHING else makes me think close call. Bora ARE right there and Nora is annoying loud. Maybe she can shriek and the doctors will come in to revive him. (OR Matthew will come back just to shut her up. lol)

The problem with him being the one welcomed is that he doesn't know Luna or Megan from a can of paint. He'll be visited by all of these dead people except the many people who'd matter most to him? (ie Jen, Sam, etc.) I know they obviously can't show Asa, but I would think Jen and Sam would be doable. Heck, even maybe Nash, or DREW, somebody who'd at least have a close familial connection to him. But to have Megan and Luna welcome him would be kind of a waste of money. Why pay them to welcome somebody they haven't shown in months? Again, doesn't make too much sense.

The lack of spoilers seems to scream fake-out. It always seems to be the case with this show. Whenever a death seems suspicious, it usually is.

Last edited by Forgiveness Man on Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard)   Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:09 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:

But I also haven't heard much about him dying in the spoilers. No big Buchanan funeral. Nothing about him and Clint. The ONLY thing I see is how "they will never be the same" and for such a big spoiler, the fact that there is NOTHING else makes me think close call. Bora ARE right there and Nora is annoying loud. Maybe she can shriek and the doctors will come in to revive him. (OR Matthew will come back just to shut her up. lol)

The problem with him being the one welcomed is that he doesn't know Luna or Megan from a can of paint. He'll be visited by all of these dead people accept the many people who'd matter most to him? (ie Jen, Sam, etc.) I know they obviously can't show Asa, but I would think Jen and Sam would be doable. Heck, even maybe Nash, or DREW, somebody who'd at least have a close familial connection to him. But to have Megan and Luna welcome him would be kind of a waste of money. Why pay them to welcome somebody they haven't shown in months? Again, doesn't make too much sense.

The lack of spoilers seems to scream fake-out. It always seems to be the case with this show. Whenever a death seems suspicious, it usually is.

This is all true Matt did not know Luna or Megan or even Gabrielle. I don't think he is coming back to life but we will have to wait until Monday's show to see.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard)   Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:20 pm

^^^^Well, EA was filming until the last week. So either Matthew is gonna be revived, Matthew is gonna be a ghost, or Matthew's going to be hanging around in corpse form well past the "Best by" date. FORGIVENESS MAN The latter seems unlikely, so it's either ghost or alive, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard)   Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:39 am

It was a very sad, but nicely done, episode. As far as Matthew's death is concerned, I think he's gone for good. As sad and sudden as it was, something about it felt appropriate. With the show ending, I say go ahead and let that one of the concluding stories.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard)   Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:56 pm

The spoilers are awfully sparse for a main family character dying. Not even a funeral mention? It smells fishy.

And I think the problem is that since the show was supposed to be continuing at this stage, the lack of build-up is jack a mood killer. It's an afterthought and a death on a soap should never be an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard)   Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:28 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
The spoilers are awfully sparse for a main family character dying. Not even a funeral mention? It smells fishy.

And I think the problem is that since the show was supposed to be continuing at this stage, the lack of build-up is jack a mood killer. It's an afterthought and a death on a soap should never be an afterthought.

victor lord juniors death was more like an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard)   Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:49 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
victor lord juniors death was more like an afterthought.
I agree, but at least we had "Todd" threatening him several times and there were a handful of characters who had reason to want him dead. So it's not like his death came out of nowhere. (Unlike Matthew's would've been, if he just showed up again after months offscreen and just flatlines for no apparent reason after cheating death initially)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard)   Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard) Empty

Back to top Go down

Totally sad day (includes spoiler in case you haven't heard)
Page 1 of 1