I totally loved that Judge! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I totally loved that Judge!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

I totally loved that Judge! Empty
PostSubject: I totally loved that Judge!   I totally loved that Judge! EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:13 am

Nora is constantly using her position to pad cases in favor of the people she likes. I couldn't tell the difference between her and Cole's own defense attorney. I'm glad that the judge called bullshit on it and demanded that some REAL changes be levied against Eyebrows Thornhart.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: I totally loved that Judge!   I totally loved that Judge! EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:02 pm

Kral wrote:
Nora is constantly using her position to pad cases in favor of the people she likes. I couldn't tell the difference between her and Cole's own defense attorney. I'm glad that the judge called bullshit on it and demanded that some REAL changes be levied against Eyebrows Thornhart.

The Judge is on the money no one should be allowed to take the law into their own hands like what Cole did to Todd and not expect to get prosecuted. Sure they have a history but Cole should have let supercop Johnny handle it.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: I totally loved that Judge!   I totally loved that Judge! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:44 am

Snickering @ "Eyebrows Thornhart." Someone in the studio has to have a pair of tweezers that they can loan to muppet baby.

But, yes. That judge rightfully called Nora on the ridiculously unprofessional personal bias she attempted to levy to Cole. Annoying, though, was how the rest of them were arrogant enough to assumed that Todd bribed the judge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I totally loved that Judge!   I totally loved that Judge! Empty

Back to top Go down

I totally loved that Judge!
Page 1 of 1