CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
CatEyes10736
Nystyle709
Jason B.
MandyPerfumeGirl
8 posters

What do you think of May/December romances?

MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

What do you think of May/December romances? Empty What do you think of May/December romances?

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:50 pm

Hi all,

I personally don't see anything wrong young women dating older men or young men dating older women, I don't see why some people have a problem with it! I'm a young female and I've always liked my men much, much older.

What do you think of May/December romances?
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

What do you think of May/December romances? Empty Re: What do you think of May/December romances?

Post by Jason B. Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:11 am

I don't have any problem with it, although I can't help but think that in general they probably don't work longterm. Some do, but from what I have personally seen, they seem to be better for more casual dating. I don't know, just guessing. Never been in one, so I can't really say.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

What do you think of May/December romances? Empty Re: What do you think of May/December romances?

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:25 am

There is such a thing as too old, depending on your age. What would a 20 yr old and a 40 yr old have in common? You're two entire generations apart. Like JB said, it's cool for casual dating but I don't think it works out in the long run.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:57 am

This will sound prejudiced but when I see a much older person and a much younger person together, I tend to assume that the older one is going through an age crises and are looking to feel younger or maybe they want a trophy lover...and that the younger is looking for a mother/father figure, or is a golddigger. I think May/December relationships only work when the two are pretty much soulmates, and that's rare. The average 25 year old and the average 50 year old are in two very different places in life to pull off an enduring relationship.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:49 pm

I don't know about too much older. I think 10-15 years should probably be the limit. Shouldn't be a whole generation apart I don't think. There shouldn't be a gap wide enough that they could be each others parents/child.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Hey, so long as the couple is content with each other, then it's none of mine. I can't see myself with someone who wasn't in my same age generation, but never say never.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:50 am

Good for sex if she's 40ish and he's 20ish....
    Past 45 and 25 though, I'm not so sure.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:18 am

If it makes you happy then why not?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:27 am