Does everyone have the right to be a parent? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does everyone have the right to be a parent?

Go down 
+3
Bluesmama
Supernova
femme fatale
7 posters
AuthorMessage
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

Does everyone have the right to be a parent? Empty
PostSubject: Does everyone have the right to be a parent?   Does everyone have the right to be a parent? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Do you think it's okay for everyone to be parents?
How do you decide who gets to be a parent and who doesn't?

Personally, I don't think people who are living in extreme poverty should have any children. It's selfish to bring people into that environment. I also don't think people with serious ailments should have children. Ofcourse I would never tell anyone not to have kids (just because I don't like their situation) and I wouldn't stop them even if I could, but I just don't think it's right.

What say you?
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone have the right to be a parent?   Does everyone have the right to be a parent? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:05 pm

I'd say anyone who beats their kids to death or who kills their kids, definitely should lose all reproductive rights and be sterilized.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone have the right to be a parent?   Does everyone have the right to be a parent? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Hell, no, I don't think it's a right! There is a large percentage out there who should never have children, be it abuse, self-abuse (drugs), violence, those with considerable mental retardation or illness.

I have a niece who married a high-functioning autistic man and they have four children ~ every damn one of them autistic. One is very severely autistic. I do not admire this situation at all.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Artemis

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone have the right to be a parent?   Does everyone have the right to be a parent? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:51 pm

Nope.
Some people think its a right. They like the idea of being pregnant/having babies then forget that they have to actually PARENT.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone have the right to be a parent?   Does everyone have the right to be a parent? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:58 am

femme fatale wrote:
...Personally, I don't think people who are living in extreme poverty should have any children. It's selfish to bring people into that environment. I also don't think people with serious ailments should have children. Ofcourse I would never tell anyone not to have kids (just because I don't like their situation) and I wouldn't stop them even if I could, but I just don't think it's right.

What say you?
co-signs
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone have the right to be a parent?   Does everyone have the right to be a parent? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:31 pm

It's their fucking body. I have no control over it.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone have the right to be a parent?   Does everyone have the right to be a parent? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:45 am

Until they prove that they aren't suitable to retain custody, yes everyone has a right to be a parent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone have the right to be a parent?   Does everyone have the right to be a parent? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does everyone have the right to be a parent?
Page 1 of 1