CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

I hate it when people are late!

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

I hate it when people are late! Empty I hate it when people are late!

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Don't you hate when you're going out and you ALWAYS have to wait on someone who is fucking late? I told this damn girl to be ready and at my house by 8:15 SHARP so we can catch the LIRR. It's now 8:53 and she still isn't ready. I told her ass this at 5 in the afternoon. So I call her up and ask what's taking her so damn long. Her excuse: the shoes she bought were too big and she's just now realizing this. Now she's spending the remainder of the time trying to find some other shoes to wear then keeps flip flopping on whether she should wear another outfit or not. I should leave her ass. We already have to meet up with other people, now we're going to be the late ones. Grrrr I hate it when people are late! 46951
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

I hate it when people are late! Empty Re: I hate it when people are late!

Post by Marc™ Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:48 am

That's why I meet people there. I go crazy waiting on people to get ready.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:59 am

We were an hour and a half late! Reservations were for 9:30....there were people waiting outside the restaurant for us since 9:15 and we didn't show up until 11 p.m. And the other girl waiting for us when we got off the train had been waiting in Penn Station for us since 9. Poor thing. And then when we did show up, the restaurant was closing! We had to go to another one. I almost chewed my girlfriend's ass out. I was hungry as hell and if I wasn't able to get any food, I would have. The night turned out good though. Got a full belly and a buzz. Now I'm horny.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:31 am

Sometimes being late is beyond their control but in the case you just described it just sounds inconsiderate. Does she make a habit of doing this? True story, one of my wife's bridesmaids had a history of being late so my wife told her she had to be at her mother’s house two hours before she really had to be. She arrived two hours “late” (but at the time she needed to be there.) I guess it’s funny to us because it didn’t fuck up the wedding although it’s not like they weren’t going to wait for us.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:08 pm

Yeah, she does it quite often. Me, I've always been pretty punctual so it annoys me. If I say I'm going to be at your house in 20 mins, look at your clock and count down 20 mins cause I'll definitely be there in that time. If she says she's going to be at my house in 20 mins......add another 20 before she gets there. I totally understand if you're late and there is nothing you can do, but let me know. I can be very impatient. I don't like to wait.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:25 am

I don't think I could live in a country or community where people are so laid-back that they have no sense of time. Arrange to meet somewhere at a certain time and they'll show up two hours later. This would drive me insane; I may give them 30 minutes but I couldn't handle that bullshit on a regular basis.

I hate chronic lateness, too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:32 am