Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register?

Go down 
+8
gingersnaps
Supernova
Marc™
Cheaps
RedBedroom
Bluesmama
Nystyle709
RobbieFTW
12 posters
AuthorMessage
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register? Empty
PostSubject: Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register?   Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:16 pm

You have shopped for more than you can afford & now you find that you have to put some things back. Do you feel humiliated having to put these items back?

BTW you are paying with cash, not a card.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register?   Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Nope. I have no problem putting those shits right back. I underestimated. That doesn't happen often though.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register?   Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:37 am

It's happened a couple of times and, yes, I felt like a bit of an ass.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register?   Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:15 am

Nah. If I feel my estimation may be off per what I have in the purse, I put the pricey items in the back, like soda or alcohol or medicine. (J/K about the meds!!)
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register?   Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:22 am

I may feel a tad bit embarrassed, but I get over it real quick.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register?   Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:31 am

Yeah it can be embarrassing because the cashier knows the only reason you're putting it back is because you don't have the money to cover it, but oh well....you underestimated. Happens.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register?   Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:46 pm

Marc™ wrote:
Yeah it can be embarrassing because the cashier knows the only reason you're putting it back is because you don't have the money to cover it, but oh well....you underestimated. Happens.

Not necessarily, I will put things back that I have the money for if I realize that I don't want to.spend a certain amount if money for it.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register?   Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:32 pm

I can't really recall a time when it's happened with me.
Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register?   Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:01 am

at first I am; but then get over it once I realized it's my own fault since I usually ended up thinking I had more money than I actually did in my wallet.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register?   Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:56 am

Only if it's a really cheap or single purchase. One time I went to Target to buy Halloween candy. I'm thinking it was cheap and only had a few dollars on me, I take it to the counter and it's a dollar more than I estimated. THAT was embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register?   Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:51 am

Not really. If the total is getting too high I got NO qualms in telling them to take certain things off.
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register?   Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:44 am

Nope. American Express never ever leave home without it. Even when I'm running, gotta have keys, ID and credit card.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register?   Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:40 pm

That hasn't happened to me in a very long time, because I pay for everything with either credit or debit; but even then sometimes I do hold off on certain items if the subtotal is exceeding more than I wanted to pay. No shame in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register?   Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you feel humiliated if you have to put something back at the check out register?
Page 1 of 1