CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
TSJFan4Ever
sue67
6 posters

Nice job hiding Starr daddy spotted you in less then a nano second

sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Nice job hiding Starr daddy spotted you in less then a nano second  Empty Nice job hiding Starr daddy spotted you in less then a nano second

Post by sue67 Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:33 pm

Nice job hiding Starr daddy spotted you in less then a nano second  742817 Starr is that you ? nice hiding Starr

Todd wasn't even looking for Starr when he spotted her trying to hide in the bushes Nice job hiding Starr daddy spotted you in less then a nano second  535406 Oh Starr was there even a doubt that Todd would find you Nice job hiding Starr daddy spotted you in less then a nano second  Icon_wink
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Nice job hiding Starr daddy spotted you in less then a nano second  Empty Re: Nice job hiding Starr daddy spotted you in less then a nano second

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:42 am

LOL - I thought that was pretty funny, too. Here Todd is, wrapped up in saving Nate, and he still manages to spot Starr. He really needs to teach that girl how to hide!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Nice job hiding Starr daddy spotted you in less then a nano second  Empty Re: Nice job hiding Starr daddy spotted you in less then a nano second

Post by Chris Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:23 pm

The story got became twice more interesting when Todd spotted her. I don't remember the last time I was this invested in something Starr-related.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:43 pm

Starr has lost a lot of her edge because there is no way Todd would have seen her before. Very funny.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:20 am

They had to dumb Starr down so much top put her with Cole. She's still suffering the effects but I hope that TPTB will see the power of StarJam and free Starr Manning. Good point about how pre-Starr would not have had a problem hiding.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:13 am

you couldn't have found starr manning with the FBI,but starr thornhart could be found by stevie wonder.
    manningsrule
    manningsrule
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by manningsrule Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:31 pm

^^too funny and too sad cause its so true, lmao.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:09 pm

It sure is! What happened to the kid who was hell on wheels? The kid that NO ONE messed with, and if they did, they came out the looser? It astounds me when I think of how much TPTB took form Starr to put her with Cole, how much they basically lobotomized her in order for the Stale pairing to work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:31 pm