Who does NOT like reality TV? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who does NOT like reality TV?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Who does NOT like reality TV? Empty
PostSubject: Who does NOT like reality TV?   Who does NOT like reality TV? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:02 am

Who does NOT like reality TV? 584214 Me me me me me, I am so SICK of seeing these ads on TV for shows where it's nothing more than cameras placed in a nobody's home and we have to anticipate all this 'drama' which only exists because the cameras are there. Oooooh, there's a cat fight because this fashion model wannabe doesn't like this one, ooooooh there's another cat fight because all these skinny white broads sharing a same house and two are getting on each other's nerves. I'm sick of it. If tomorrow reality TV no longer existed, I would be THRILLED, how about everybody else?
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Who does NOT like reality TV?   Who does NOT like reality TV? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:57 am

Very few reality TV shows are any good. I am so sick and tired of them. But hey, they give me an excuse to not have to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Who does NOT like reality TV?   Who does NOT like reality TV? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:36 pm

The main reality shows I watch are Big Brother, Survivor and the Amazing Race. I have watched the Bachelor and the Bachelorette this season. I never watch any of those low budgeted reality shows that are on MTV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who does NOT like reality TV?   Who does NOT like reality TV? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who does NOT like reality TV?
Page 1 of 1