CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

How long should a person expect a mid-level laptop to last?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

How long should a person expect a mid-level laptop to last? Empty How long should a person expect a mid-level laptop to last?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Just wondering what you guys think. I don't know enough about it to really have an educated guess.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

How long should a person expect a mid-level laptop to last? Empty Re: How long should a person expect a mid-level laptop to last?

Post by wants2laugh Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:21 am

I bought a cheap Acer from best buys for $300... have had it over 2yrs and use it everyday. works for me! lol
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

How long should a person expect a mid-level laptop to last? Empty Re: How long should a person expect a mid-level laptop to last?

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:43 am

A laptop should last you as long as any computer....comps are easy to upgrade. My father has an old ass laptop from 1995 that still works. It depends on the brand. I've had mine for almost 4 years, it's a Toshiba and I haven't had any problems out of it. I cracked the motherboard and had to fix that, but that was my fault.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:20 am