CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
CeCe
Bluesmama
Nystyle709
Forgiveness Man
Shale
Chris
10 posters

Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours. Empty Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours.

Post by Chris Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:37 am

Within the last twenty-four hours your reading this thread, what have you done?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours. Empty Re: Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours.

Post by Shale Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Biked to the Cineplex and watched a movie. Came home, went online and gathered info on that movie. Watched the News from 6-7. Watched reruns of The Big Bang Theory from 7-8. Called my mother in Missouri. Wrote a movie blurb. Surfed the Web - not much going on - everyone else on the planet apparently has a life. Jacked off, took a shower, went to bed.

Woke up, started my laundry. Logged on, checked my stops on the Web. Researched homosexuality in the 19th Century and the homoerotic innuendo in the Sherlock Holmes movies. Collected some stuff for a follow-up on those movies. Checking to see if I was in 'safe-search' (I wasn't) and found some interesting hi-res pics of cocks and saved them. Had breakfast (cheese omelet) having a cafe au lait and preparing to bike to the Cineplex for a noon matinee. Oh, posted on this thread.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours. Empty Re: Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours.

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:12 pm

SHOP!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Went to a lounge, cleaned my bathroom, went grocery shopping, went to Wal-Mart, paid my credit card bill, watched She Hate Me.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:09 pm

Christmas shopped all day yesterday (for myself), went to see a fantastic light display at a private residence in Vancouver, picked up Popeye's for dinner, watched "Jack Frost" (the one with Michael Keaton), and checked emails and this forum.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:01 pm

Much of it was spent shopping. Put ice on daughter's eye for a while after she threw a fit & ended up giving herself one hell of a shiner. Got some lunch at a little mom n pop. Made coffee.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:27 pm

Christmas shopped
    Got an oil change
    Spent time with the kids
    Ate
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:59 am

1.Baked a shitload of Christmas cookies with my daughter

2. Did dialysis on my cat (found out last week that my male cat has gone into renal failure and I'm doing fluid therapy on him with an IV bag for the rest of his life, now.)

3.Won a few auctions on Ebay for antique Christmas ornaments (German and Polish "Shiny Brites" WWII era)

4. Went to work from 2:30-11pm

5. Slept then did 2 loads of laundry this morning after bringing my daughter to school.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:58 pm

woke up, had menudo for breakfast
    watched season 1 of sopranos
    went to grocery store
    cooked sunday dinner
    ate
    watched 2 movies.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Got my Christmas gifts in order, bagged them up, got my gift cards in order.
    Cooked dinner for my sisters and cousins
    Watched the 3 hour finale of Survivor

masturbate then went to sleep big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:43 am