Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars?

Go down 
+6
Marc™
Bluesmama
Nystyle709
Shale
Supernova
Chris
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars? Empty
PostSubject: Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars?   Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:48 am

Would you allow yourself to become sterilized for five million dollars? (If you consider yourself past the age/point of having children, imagine if you had been proposed this back when you were still in your child bearing prime.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars?   Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:25 am

Hell no.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars?   Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:44 pm

Yeah!! (As long as it didn't mean getting my balls cut off - I like the way they look) big grin

I actually tried to get a vasectomy in 1968, when I was fucking all sorts of women. Didn't want to deal with pregnancy (abortion was illegal in New Orleans - but doable). Since I was single and young they wouldn't do it without a consult with a psychiatrist. I gave up on it at that point. Only one possible pregnancy and the girl disappeared for a while (either a trip to New York or her pharmacist friend) and wasn't pregnant any more.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars?   Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Nah.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars?   Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:56 pm

You betcha'! And I did get my tubes tied at age 33. Too bad that offer wasn't made right before then. Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars? 273237
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars?   Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Absolutely not....I would never opt to be fixed, unless I had like 5 kids....
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars?   Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:03 am

Probably not when I was younger, but now--sure go ahead; I'm all done with my ovaries and having periods are just a pain in the ass nuisance at my age. (Although I could possibly be in menopause--can't quite figure that out just yet! LOL)
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars?   Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:59 pm

Yup, no kids here.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars?   Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:46 pm

I would do it (take a trip to the sperm bank first just in case)as long as its not something horrid like castration and ejaculation is still possible.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars?   Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:31 pm

Oh, yeah, at any age I would have done it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars?   Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you allow yourself to be sterilized for five million dollars?
Page 1 of 1