Teenage model, 16, killed herself under train 'after boy cancelled their cinema date' by text message - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teenage model, 16, killed herself under train 'after boy cancelled their cinema date' by text message

Go down 
+7
Cheaps
Nystyle709
RobbieFTW
Shale
Bluesmama
Supernova
Marc™
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

Teenage model, 16, killed herself under train 'after boy cancelled their cinema date' by text message - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenage model, 16, killed herself under train 'after boy cancelled their cinema date' by text message   Teenage model, 16, killed herself under train 'after boy cancelled their cinema date' by text message - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Supernova wrote:

Agreed but I do find it ironic people say texting and driving is actually more dangerous than drinking and driving, like it's causing MORE accidents than being drunk behind the wheel. And if that's true then MADD can eat that one.

Well, there's the other problem, too: "Sexting" among kids. Now I don't know how big of a problem that really is, but I'll tell you what ~ if my daughter did that she would lose her phone for a LONG time, after I gave her an butt-whoopin'!!!
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Teenage model, 16, killed herself under train 'after boy cancelled their cinema date' by text message - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenage model, 16, killed herself under train 'after boy cancelled their cinema date' by text message   Teenage model, 16, killed herself under train 'after boy cancelled their cinema date' by text message - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Bluesmama wrote:

Well, there's the other problem, too: "Sexting" among kids. Now I don't know how big of a problem that really is, but I'll tell you what ~ if my daughter did that she would lose her phone for a LONG time, after I gave her an butt-whoopin'!!!

Oh yeah because that is permanent and it can spread like a wildfire. The way I understand it is they don't realize the consequences to this...they go into thinking it's no big deal, well if it's no big deal why don't they put it on billboards and show the whole world freely? Why not do it in front of their parents? See? They know it's a bigger deal than they try to play it down to be otherwise they wouldn't need to hide it from people.
Back to top Go down

Teenage model, 16, killed herself under train 'after boy cancelled their cinema date' by text message
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2