As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to?

Go down 
+5
Nystyle709
Bluesmama
Cheaps
Suzi
Supernova
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to? Empty
PostSubject: As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to?   As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:41 am

When you were a kid and you had to go to bed, did you do it, or did you try to sneak around quietly and play longer?

I don't know when I actually started going to bed when I was supposed to, usually when my brother and I were supposed to, we would sneak out of bed and talk and play with his glow in the dark Legos until we heard our parents coming up, and I'd hightail it back to my room. And sometimes I would put up a fight that I didn't want to go to bed when I was supposed to, I was never tired, and there was never getting around it, never got to stay up any later than the rules were set for, but I don't think I ever went to bed when I was supposed to, I would find things to do in my room, even if I was just laying awake looking around and thinking. I did not like to sleep as a kid. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to?   As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:43 am

If you had my Gramma you wouldn't have been trying to stay up. Disobeying her wasn't worth it. Besides I never minded going to bed I still like sleep but wish I could sleep like I did when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to?   As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:39 am

Yea there were quite a few times we'd sneak and stay up longer than we should have.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to?   As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:18 am

Getting to bed was always a task for my mother, even worse to rouse me out of bed. I fought naps tooth and nail but always crashed hard once I was down.

To this day I still fight bedtime.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to?   As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:47 am

Both.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to?   As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:29 am

We did whatever we were told or got our butt beat. Parents didn't play when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to?   As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:24 am

I would bullshit around for least a hour before finally going to bed.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to?   As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:23 pm

Rarely did I go on time, I usually lurked around for hours after the fact.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to?   As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:02 pm

my mom didnt care about our "bedtime" she would go to bed and we would still be up.

later between the ages of 10-14 i lived with my sister and my bedtime was 10pm. She always checked on me to make sure that i was off the phone and lights out. I often would sneak back on the phone at night. Later when i went back to my mom, again it was a free for all. I dont know if this contributed to me being a night person... or i was naturally a night person and thats why i was always up all night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to?   As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to? Empty

Back to top Go down

As a kid did you go to bed when you were told to?
Page 1 of 1