CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Supernova
captainbryce
Shale
Cheaps
Nystyle709
Chris
10 posters

What would you do if you were followed home?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What would you do if you were followed home? Empty What would you do if you were followed home?

Post by Chris Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:07 pm

If after a day of running errands, you noticed you had been followed all the way home by a creepy looking stranger, what would you do?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

What would you do if you were followed home? Empty Re: What would you do if you were followed home?

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Ask them why the fuck they were following me. Nah....I'll be sneaky about it. I'll make him/her follow me right into the precinct.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

What would you do if you were followed home? Empty Re: What would you do if you were followed home?

Post by Cheaps Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Lead him to my brother or cousins, so they can handle him.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:25 pm

I would not go home. Would go to the nearest police station or find a cop to flag down.
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Usually I can tell when I'm being followed because I tend to observe how long specific vehicles are behind me on the way home, or how long a specific pedestrian is behind me when I'm walking anyway. When I do get the sense that someone is "following" me, I will alter my route and to take them on a wild goose chase until they give up. Yes, I've actually done that on more than one occassion. And if they followed me too long on the wild goose chase, I'd call the cops and report the vehicle.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:35 pm

captainbryce wrote:Usually I can tell when I'm being followed because I tend to observe how long specific vehicles are behind me on the way home, or how long a specific pedestrian is behind me when I'm walking anyway. When I do get the sense that someone is "following" me, I will alter my route and to take them on a wild goose chase until they give up. Yes, I've actually done that on more than one occassion. And if they followed me too long on the wild goose chase, I'd call the cops and report the vehicle.

They ever find out WHY they were following you?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Best thing to do is keep going and call 911 or drive into the nearest police station. No sense in trying to be a hero.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:20 pm

I was not near my house, but about 12 years ago I was walking home from work and it was getting dark. One car slowed down to offer a ride but it kept moving slowly. When I saw it turn around to come back, I crossed the street and walked up to a stranger's house, pretending that it was my house. I pretended to fumble for the keys in my purse to buy me time. I did not want to knock on these people's door. Gratefully, he drove on by, so I cautiously left.

About three years ago I taking a heart-walk and this car with two guys slowed down past me, then stopped just up ahead. Stopped right in the middle of the street. I can't be sure that they were waiting for me, but I crossed the street to this guy watering his flowers outside, smiled and waved, and told him what I was doing. Car left. (I did this same strategy in San Francisco a couple of times.)
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Bluesmama wrote:I was not near my house, but about 12 years ago I was walking home from work and it was getting dark. One car slowed down to offer a ride but it kept moving slowly. When I saw it turn around to come back, I crossed the street and walked up to a stranger's house, pretending that it was my house. I pretended to fumble for the keys in my purse to buy me time. I did not want to knock on these people's door. Gratefully, he drove on by, so I cautiously left.

About three years ago I taking a heart-walk and this car with two guys slowed down past me, then stopped just up ahead. Stopped right in the middle of the street. I can't be sure that they were waiting for me, but I crossed the street to this guy watering his flowers outside, smiled and waved, and told him what I was doing. Car left. (I did this same strategy in San Francisco a couple of times.)

I'll have to remember that if the situation ever comes up, but my luck is like at night when I walk back from the theater, nobody is out and nobody's lights are on.
    Verve
    Verve
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 4

Post by Verve Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:26 pm

I'd call the police. If I didn't have my cellphone then I'd lead them to the police.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:11 am

If I knew I was being followed I would drive to the police station.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:00 pm