CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
zthatzmanz28
Supernova
Cheaps
wants2laugh
8 posters

Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime?

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime? Empty Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime?

Post by wants2laugh Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:48 am

Have you ever been wrongfully accused or arrested for a crime? For what, and what was the outcome?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime? Empty Re: Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime?

Post by Cheaps Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:57 am

Nope.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime? Empty Re: Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime?

Post by Supernova Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:21 am

No, my brother was once though. Never could make sense of that one, we were at a store and the 'manager' I guess, came up and accused him of stealing like race car models or something, said they had him on TAPE doing it and that he was going to call the police, but oddly enough he didn't and this supposed footage was never retrieved to show anyone.
    zthatzmanz28
    zthatzmanz28
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 13

Post by zthatzmanz28 Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:52 am

I had been acused of improper physical sexual conduct in the first degree when I was a teacher in the psychiatric facility. Within 3 weeks, there were 25 other girls who were making allegations. After six months it was still unclear how this could have happened, even after girls in another area I had never been to started leveling allegations.
    Finally I suggested the investigators (the state police came out and measured every inch of my classroom and even created a scale replica) should talk with the other two adults who were always in my room since the allegations stated I committed this crime in the classroom...
    They asked what adults? I said the two adults that are ALWAYS in my room everyday to make sure this sort of thing doesn't happen.

They were astounded and asked I didn't tell them sooner.

I looked at them amazed and asked why they didn't know from the begining!

Charges were dropped with in 48 hours, 24 of the girls admitted to going along with the original allegations for fear of physical harm and the girl who originally brought charges just LAUGHED as the system tranferred her to another faciity...
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Yep my growing up my brothers and sisters and I used to accuse each other of various crimes around the house even if we didn't do it.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:31 pm

I was wrongly accused for renigging in a Spades game. Most black folks know that renigging during Spades is a serious offense and can get you shot. But I know I didn't renig. I only had one heart.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:05 pm

Not of a crime.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:48 pm

July 1970 I was arrested by the San Francisco police on 'suspicion' of selling stolen goods. I was with a friend from New Orleans and another guy as we tried to pawn her camera. It was a clear case of profiling. Hippies pawning a camera had to have stolen it.

I was booked, fotografed, given a blanket and locked in a cell with several other guys. Not a good experience. Thot I was going to spend the night and wondered what if her camera did show up stolen at one time or another.

But the camera was clean and we were released three hours later.

(just one episode of why I hate fuckin' pigs)
    blank stare @ you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:09 am