should a serial murdering mother being sterilized? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

should a serial murdering mother being sterilized?

Go down 
+3
Supernova
Kral
wants2laugh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

should a serial murdering mother being sterilized? Empty
PostSubject: should a serial murdering mother being sterilized?   should a serial murdering mother being sterilized? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:15 am

From 1972 to 1985 Marybeth Tinning killed all 9 of her children... and an adopted child as well, which eliminated the possibility of some rare fatal disease killing the children.

do you think that in a case like this, a man or woman should be forced to be sterilized? does violating the rights of the parent/murderer overrule the rights of any future offspring to prevent further death?
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: should a serial murdering mother being sterilized?   should a serial murdering mother being sterilized? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:56 am

No I think she should just go to jail and if she's preggers at the time take the baby. I don't like the idea of forced sterilization even when it comes to the worst of the worst or the craziest of the crazy.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: should a serial murdering mother being sterilized?   should a serial murdering mother being sterilized? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:58 am

YES! When you murder people you already forfeit your rights, and when you're murdering your own children why should you still have the right to reproduce?
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: should a serial murdering mother being sterilized?   should a serial murdering mother being sterilized? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:30 am

Kral wrote:
No I think she should just go to jail and if she's preggers at the time take the baby. I don't like the idea of forced sterilization even when it comes to the worst of the worst or the craziest of the crazy.
co-signs

She should never be out of jail again. If she gets pregnant in jail, fire the guard and if she does not agree to an abortion take the kid and put it up for adoption.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: should a serial murdering mother being sterilized?   should a serial murdering mother being sterilized? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:43 am

Shale wrote:

co-signs

She should never be out of jail again. If she gets pregnant in jail, fire the guard and if she does not agree to an abortion take the kid and put it up for adoption.
co-signs
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: should a serial murdering mother being sterilized?   should a serial murdering mother being sterilized? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:17 pm

Kral wrote:

This.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: should a serial murdering mother being sterilized?   should a serial murdering mother being sterilized? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 am

Kral wrote:

co-signs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should a serial murdering mother being sterilized?   should a serial murdering mother being sterilized? Empty

Back to top Go down

should a serial murdering mother being sterilized?
Page 1 of 1