Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported?

Go down 
+5
Alan Smithee
zthatzmanz28
Nystyle709
Supernova
Chris
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported?   Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:35 pm

If an immigrant who has been in this country for a decade or more, is hard working and an upstanding productive citizen/member of the community, but is discovered to be here illegally, should they still be deported? Or should some attempt be made by the government to keep them based on their character?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported?   Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:37 pm

The only reason they're coming here to get jobs is to send money back home to their families that need it. They send over $20 million back to Mexico every year...I think that would say something about them. If they've been here several years yes, I do believe something should be done to keep them here and help them become legal.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported?   Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm

Any "attempt" should be made on that individual. That person needs to make it their perogative to become legal.
Back to top Go down
zthatzmanz28
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
zthatzmanz28

Male
Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported?   Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:52 pm

In my community, there are LARGE numbers of Hispanics who have been here for 10-20 years. Here as in the United States. Most have jobs and support their family. It is not unusual for 2-3 familes to live together or in the same trailer park. I feel bad that they live in fear of being ripped from their homes. MOst have children who are USA citizens and have never been to Mexico or know any Spanish.

Then there are the new generation, just off the train. SOme have papers, some d not. They are from Central America. They have brought with them the M13 mentality. There have been several incidents where some gang-bang assholes chased down a county school bus full of kids because one of their "cousins" had been disrespected by someone.
When the state troppers and sheriffs show up, the gang-bang limps looked surprised that law enforcement would actually intervene. These are the assholes that need to be deported--after a 10-15 year stint in USA prison.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blueroadblogger.com
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported?   Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:08 pm

It might not be fair but no less fair than the bureaucratic hoops legal immigrants are made to jump through to stay here. I don't blame people for wanting a better life. It's "press 1 to continue in English" that really pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported?   Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Eff that.

An illegal immigrant may have more "character" than the average American but the simple fact is if a man is working in the US knowing full well he's not a US citizen and makes NO attempt to become legal, then I can't argue too much about him being deported if found out. It's no different than a felon lying on his application and getting the boot once the background check comes back--he knew he was wrong, it was just a game of how long he could rack up before being caught.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported?   Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:49 pm

I agree with Fire.

I work in a job with many immigrants. Most were veterans in the US military who became citizens after serving 7 yrs in the armed forces. However, i know of a handful that came to the US on visas, then never returned. They were illegal until Reagan decided to give them amnesty.

I have a serious problem with this. Another immigrant who legally came here had to wait 14yrs to get called in a lottery drawing to be able to bring his family here. Why should the illegals get amnesty when others follow the rules???

And there was no mention here on the burden they put on the schools and hospitals! Many communities are creating more and more "over 55 communities" because they want the property taxes paid, but no children to stress the school rolls. This is in part due to the illegals.

I just think they know the risks of coming here illegally... send them back. Personally, i dont even believe their anchor babies should be considered legal citizens---i know constitutionally they are, but that is not what the founding fathers put it in for. they put it in so that no other king could lay claim to us citizens--- if you are born in the US, then you had no service obligations to the king of england. There was no way they could imagine border jumpers wanting to steal the resources of the US--- and that is what they are doing--- STEALING!
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported?   Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Any "attempt" should be made on that individual. That person needs to make it their perogative to become legal.
^This.

It's not "fair" for me to have to pay taxes that go to an illegal alien's healthcare for 10 years or more. Life isn't fair! If an illegal wants to continue living in the US, then it is their responsibility to go through the process of becomming LEGAL. At least make the attempt! If they are doing nothing of the sort, then YES they should be deported (good character and all). People with truly good character don't take advantage of the system at the expense of other citizens just to make their lives a little easier. If you want to be a citizen of the country and enjoy all the rights and privileges thereto, you gotta EARN that just like everyone else! America may be the land of the "free", but that doesn't mean you don't have to pay your fair share!
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported?   Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported? EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:12 am

IMO someone who has been living in a country illegally for a decade or more has committed fraud, and probably not paying any taxes. I can't see how upstanding their character is in light of that. The burden falls on the immigrant to go through the channels to become a legal citizen, not for the government to make it easy just because they are nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported?   Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think its fair for hard working illegal immigrants to be deported?
Page 1 of 1