CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Mel Gibson's racist rant

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Mel Gibson's racist rant Empty Mel Gibson's racist rant

Post by Marc™ Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:20 am

In case you hadn't heard it....HERE IT IS!

head explodes

This is the guy who did about 20 of those Leather Weapon movies opposite Danny Glover.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Mel Gibson's racist rant Empty Re: Mel Gibson's racist rant

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:35 am

Mel Gibson's racist rant 483750 Is he on crack? There was always a rumor going around Hollywood that there was a major actor who was an extreme racist in the closet. Works with black actors and other minorities and acts friendly for the most part, but it was all a farce. Guess we know who it is now. Now I gotta throw out my Mel Gibson DVD's? I don't own many of them but I really like 'Apacalypto'.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:39 am

His bigotry does smear his work. Like now, how can I even take his buddy-relationship with Glover in those LW movies seriously? And it pretty much destroys any merit The Passion of the Christ had, since we know now that his bigotry most likely fueled his drive to make that movie.

Some people need to learn how to shut up....but then again I guess the truth always comes out eventually, so whatever. Methinks that pretty much deaded his career. His image is so publicaly smeared that I imagine not too many studios will want to work with him now.
    FightSleep
    FightSleep
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 1

Post by FightSleep Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:56 am

He sounds insane and like it wouldn't be anything for him to smack a bitch. Hope he invested wisely because Mel is done, that was the final nail.
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

Post by JM130ELM Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:50 am

Stuff like this doesn't shock me anymore, nor does it anger me. It just lets me know who a person really is and I know never to support him again (if I ever did.) I heard Gibson was recently dropped by his agents. Safe to say his career is over with.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:15 am

JM130ELM wrote:Stuff like this doesn't shock me anymore, nor does it anger me. It just lets me know who a person really is and I know never to support him again (if I ever did.) I heard Gibson was recently dropped by his agents. Safe to say his career is over with.

IA. At this point it is no secret that Mel is an alcoholic bigot, with rage issues to boot. As distasteful as his little diatribe there was, I'm hardly shocked by it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:39 pm