CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Forgiveness Man
Chris
Crazy4Gaga
7 posters

The Todd/Spinelli 'What If'....here is the direct link....was freakin' awesome!

Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

The Todd/Spinelli 'What If'....here is the direct link....was freakin' awesome! Empty The Todd/Spinelli 'What If'....here is the direct link....was freakin' awesome!

Post by Crazy4Gaga Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:59 pm

http://abc.go.com/site/what-if/index?ThemeGallery=462227&playlistId=PL5570607&clipId=VD5575877

Enjoy!

Trevor was absolutely hilarious with the guy who plays "Spinelli"...no, erase that actually-"Spaghetti"!!! big grin clapping
    That Spaghetti, what a little dweeb with his fear of flying! LOL. He was getting to be freeeaking annoying, so LOVED Todd trying to mess with him back by even reflecting back to that airplane crash during the execution storyline! Priceless. Great chemistry between the two actors, shows how amazing Trevor works with so many in lot of different and interesting ways! No wonder the Spinelli actor praised working with him-you can tell they had a blast!

Last edited by Crazy4Gaga on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The Todd/Spinelli 'What If'....here is the direct link....was freakin' awesome! Empty Re: The Todd/Spinelli 'What If'....here is the direct link....was freakin' awesome!

Post by Chris Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:28 pm

laughing

That was hilarious, thanks Crazy4Gaga. The scene played out totally different than the spoiler pics indicated.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

The Todd/Spinelli 'What If'....here is the direct link....was freakin' awesome! Empty Re: The Todd/Spinelli 'What If'....here is the direct link....was freakin' awesome!

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:21 pm

Todd is a hoot.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by pisces33 Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:49 pm

I love Todd and like Spinelli a lot, so that was a pure pleasure to watch. I think it was true to life for the characters. The Todd/Spinelli 'What If'....here is the direct link....was freakin' awesome! Lol
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:59 pm

I liked all three but think I liked the Todd/Spinelli the best.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:13 pm

That was great! I don't think I'll be getting any of those cross-overs, so thanks for sharing. Todd is hilarious - loved him messing with "spaghetti" 'cause he was really starting to annoy me, too. Poor Todd missing his connecting flight, though it was his fault. I REALLY like that US Marshall - nice to see someone who doesn't automatically arrest Todd, whether there's reason to or not. Trevor has chemistry with everyone he works with!

I remember a few years back, there were a bunch of us who were fans of Chad Brannon, GH's Zander Smith. We joked that Chad had chemistry with everyone and everything, 'cause this one scene had him talking to his soon-to-be adulterous, slutty ex, and he slammed the phone down. We were discussing how he even had chemistry with that pay phone. Trevor's like that, too - has chemistry with everything and everyone. He really is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting - I hadn't seen this and figured I wouldn't get to, as I watch on Canadian channels.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:33 am

Crazy4Gaga wrote:http://abc.go.com/site/what-if/index?ThemeGallery=462227&playlistId=PL5570607&clipId=VD5575877

Enjoy!

Trevor was absolutely hilarious with the guy who plays "Spinelli"...no, erase that actually-"Spaghetti"!!! big grin clapping
    That Spaghetti, what a little dweeb with his fear of flying! LOL. He was getting to be freeeaking annoying, so LOVED Todd trying to mess with him back by even reflecting back to that airplane crash during the execution storyline! Priceless. Great chemistry between the two actors, shows how amazing Trevor works with so many in lot of different and interesting ways! No wonder the Spinelli actor praised working with him-you can tell they had a blast!
    I hate Spin and was so freaking cheering Todd on from first second but even I was surprised how really GOOD their what if was.

The rest were BLAH. Sorry MB/SL didn't sizzle and Erica as another Sonny enabler made my skin crawl. LW's Carly tries too hard, always and it bugs me.

TSJ/BA just went with it a real CLASH of characters and it worked so much better. It's what I expected with Sonny and Erica, and that flopped for me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:02 pm