Dorian is full of it. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorian is full of it.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

Dorian is full of it. Empty
PostSubject: Dorian is full of it.   Dorian is full of it. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:23 pm

I can't believe Dorian went and spoke to Markko on Langston's behalf. The funny part was that while Dorian was making a case for why Markko should take Langston back and how she regretted what she did, Langston herself was once again pondering romance with Ford.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Dorian is full of it.   Dorian is full of it. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Dorian's always full of it. That's why I have a hard time liking the character. She's a petty, jealous shrew who can't stop meddling in other people's businesses and can't stand the thought that Viki might be happy. She's pathetic! Actually, mostly I pity her. No wonder she's along and miserable, despite how she pretends not to be. She just can't stand that Viki has met a wonderful guy, despite her best efforts to break them up and drive a wedge between them. she's a meddling busybody who cares most about her own needs and wants. I haven't paid much attention to today's eppy. There wasn't a lot that interesting me but I'm LOL that while Dorian was making a case for Langston, she was dreaming of Ford.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Dorian is full of it.   Dorian is full of it. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:43 pm

I can't beleive she did that and I am so glad Markko told her about the Cramer women that she is so proud of.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dorian is full of it.   Dorian is full of it. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:56 pm

He's a smart guy! Now if only he finds someone better than a Cramer women. I hold out hope for Starr, because she's part Manning, but Langston has completely succumbed to the Cramer Curse.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Dorian is full of it.   Dorian is full of it. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:26 am

Has Langston ever indicated to Dorian that she even wants Markko back? I hope he sticks to his principals and does not give that two-bit hussy the time of day ever again.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Dorian is full of it.   Dorian is full of it. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:43 am

the cramer women are a bunch of fickle shrews who can't stand to be by themselves that why meddle in other people business. they have to know whats going on especially if it doesn't involve them.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dorian is full of it.   Dorian is full of it. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:12 pm

^^^ That's for sure! The Cramers women are full of Dorian is full of it. 109160 . I think if they weren't so petty and vindictive, they might be more likable but the only one I truly like is Addie. I don't mind Starr and Kelly, depending on the storyline, but is Starr stays with Cole, Addie and Cramer will be the only ones I like, and I'm including Adrianna in the dislikes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorian is full of it.   Dorian is full of it. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorian is full of it.
Page 1 of 1