Dorian needs to be bad once again Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorian needs to be bad once again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female
Rep : 4

Dorian needs to be bad once again Empty
PostSubject: Dorian needs to be bad once again   Dorian needs to be bad once again EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:13 pm

I use to love to hate Dorian but now I just pity her and not in the kind way. Dorian the once most feared woman of Llanview is more like a lonely drunk old-old lady all that is missing is oh about 80 cats roaming La Boulaie, Dorian needs her claws put back in, she needs to be smart again she needs to make her loved ones live in fear of being eaten alive by her if they get in the way of her agenda...something, anything.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Dorian needs to be bad once again   Dorian needs to be bad once again EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:46 pm

I guess its a bad wind that never changes and I think it is past time she got along with Vicki.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Dorian needs to be bad once again   Dorian needs to be bad once again EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:02 am

Yeah - I'm at the point of despising Dorian but I also pity her. She really has become a pathetic, miserable character. TPTB have ruined so many characters over the last few years.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Dorian needs to be bad once again   Dorian needs to be bad once again EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:42 am

I agree. I much prefer "evil Dorian" over "slapstick Dorian," "quirky Dorian" or even "nice Dorian." I like Dorian best as a vindictive villainess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorian needs to be bad once again   Dorian needs to be bad once again Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorian needs to be bad once again
Page 1 of 1