Something needs to be done about Dorian!!!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something needs to be done about Dorian!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Something needs to be done about Dorian!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Something needs to be done about Dorian!!!!   Something needs to be done about Dorian!!!! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:07 am

It really is sad that Dorian has become as pathetic as she is. I despise this character. She's petty and shrill and annoying and I can't stand her. She belongs in jail. Not surprised she's still mayor, though, given the kind of "professionals" running around Llanview, committing crimes and breaking the law and abusing their positions. Nora, John, Marty, now Clint - Dorian fits right in. All are heartless criminals who care nothing for the lives their crimes destroy and the people who are hurt of killed as a result. I really don't see the appeal in Dorian. She disgusts me, leaving me cringing and wanting to cover my ears or hit mute to block out that shrill, annoying voice. There has to have been a time when Dorian was a decent character, not this pathetic creature we have today.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Something needs to be done about Dorian!!!!   Something needs to be done about Dorian!!!! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Yeah Dorian does need to put a check on her screaming. Ever since Dorian married and killed Victor Lord she has been like this, defensive, selfish and self centered.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Something needs to be done about Dorian!!!!   Something needs to be done about Dorian!!!! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:11 pm

You are so right. The woman need to get herself a life and get out of everyone else's.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Something needs to be done about Dorian!!!!   Something needs to be done about Dorian!!!! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:14 am

She really does need to get a life and stop meddling. It just makes her look all the more pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something needs to be done about Dorian!!!!   Something needs to be done about Dorian!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Something needs to be done about Dorian!!!!
Page 1 of 1