The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO

Go down 
+5
wants2laugh
Minerva
Alan Smithee
Shale
Supernova
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO Empty
PostSubject: The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO   The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:43 pm

I swear in my bodybuilding wannabe days as a child I was never this annoying. My brother has recently gotten into weightlifting, and he's not a big guy, and he's not someone that shows off his muscles or how strong he is, etc., but he just can't stop talking about lifting the dumbbells. He has to go on about how many times he can do it and how quickly he's worked his way up and how even when he doesn't do it for days on end he can still do the same amount, blah blah blah blah blah.

Another thing I hate people bombarding me with one sided conversations about, cars, always got to talk about what's new, what's bigger, what has more this, more that, better this, what will make this one look better, I don't care, but for some reason they can't get that through their fat heads.

How about everybody else? What things do people bring up with you that could bore you to death?
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO   The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:12 pm

I'm on facebook. Nothing bores me. Conditioning. blank stare @ you
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO   The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:44 pm

Is this your brother?
The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO 50firstdates8sa9
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO   The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
Is this your brother?
The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO 50firstdates8sa9

Who 'dat?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO   The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:57 pm

Never saw 50 First Dates? Oh well Shrugs (Oh well…)
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO   The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:39 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
Never saw 50 First Dates? Oh well Shrugs (Oh well…)

Once, back when it was new on DVD.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Minerva

Female
Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO   The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:02 pm

The things their cute and adorable kids/grandkids do.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO   The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:27 am

i dont mind ppl talking about their kids... kids can/do funny things.

What i HATE is when some teen girl is pregnant, and brags to me about her baby & the life they are going to have. I was in a store and this cashier who was in training started bragging about her newborn. I gave congrats, but she went on to say that she was upset that some ppl are offended by her out of wedlock child at 16yrs old. I tried to tell her that it is because they are saddened that her life was just cut short... and she said, "I'm still going to have a great life... i can still do anything i want." I looked at her and said, "Honey... you still dont get it, it isnt YOUR life anymore. Maybe that is why they are offended, cause you havent figured that out".

I swear they should make every teenage kid volunteer at a nursery school for a month---that would totally cut the teen pregnancy rate! lol
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO   The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:59 am

wants2laugh wrote:
"I'm still going to have a great life... i can still do anything i want."

LMAO!

She's in for one hell of a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO   The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:30 am

CeCe wrote:

LMAO!

She's in for one hell of a surprise.

That's for sure, because it doesn't sound like she's got somebody else to dump the kid off on so she CAN go out and do anything she wants.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO   The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:47 am

People bragging endlessly about their Grand Children's accomplishments.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO   The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:42 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
"I'm still going to have a great life... i can still do anything i want."

I hope she just expressed herself badly and meant to say, "I know I've dug myself a deep hole and am going to have to work even harder than my friends who didn't become teenage mothers but I'm still going to work my ass off to become the (fill in some high paying profession) I always planned to beto give my baby the best life I can. At least that's what i hope she meant. Otherwise, it's her kid whose fucked.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO   The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:01 pm

face palm
Back to top Go down
Minerva
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Minerva

Female

PostSubject: Re: The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO   The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:45 am

Another thing I just thought of is how some people go on and on about their family trees. It's a big deal these days to look up family trees and see what their ancestors were doing. It's interesting to family members sure but to anyone else, it's not so great.

And people who go on and on about what their predecessors
did, well so what? Those aren't their accomplishments, they can't take credit for what some relative accomplished zillions of years before they were even born.Yet the way some people go on and one you would think they were the ones who invented the wheel instead of Uncle Oog.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO   The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:43 am

Minerva wrote:
Another thing I just thought of is how some people go on and on about their family trees. It's a big deal these days to look up family trees and see what their ancestors were doing. It's interesting to family members sure but to anyone else, it's not so great.

And people who go on and on about what their predecessors
did, well so what? Those aren't their accomplishments, they can't take credit for what some relative accomplished zillions of years before they were even born.Yet the way some people go on and one you would think they were the ones who invented the wheel instead of Uncle Oog.

This is a tricky one for me, my mother has spent her whole adult life trying to figure out where she comes from because her family was always tight lipped about her grandfather. Years and endless ancestry programs later, no results, FINALLY, through a friend who is a librarian and can research anything, she finally found out that we are the great great great great great something or other of Anne Dudley Bradstreet, first published female writer in America. She doesn't brag but she does say that explains why everybody on this side of the family writes.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO   The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:49 pm

I really, really am growing tired of hearing about Jay's job. I'm over it. The good and the bad. It doesn't help that I can't stand one of his workers...I think the douche is a tool, but to Jay, he's the golden boy. So, there's that. But, really, hearing about anybody's job gets dull. Some stuff is o.k. But a few weeks ago, I went out with a friend who was also out with a co-worker. Yawn.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO   The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:29 am

i have a coworker who just goes on and on about how everyone is screwing her over... but if SHE is the one getting over then it is ok. As soon as they start calling overtime... she jumps up and says "did they skip me in the rotation". I swear she is a paranoid schizophrenic... it will be full bloom in a few years!
Back to top Go down
Minerva
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Minerva

Female

PostSubject: Re: The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO   The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 5:51 am

I think the even the most interesting of subjects can be made boring when people bring up the same thing over and over again. What may be fascinating to them to the point of repeating it to others all the time does not make it interesting to those around them.

So above all, repitition can cause the most boredom.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO   The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:53 pm

People who talk about their kids all the time usually bore me. Yes it's great little Terry got an A on his spelling test, but no I don't wanna buy any of his schools candy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO   The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO Empty

Back to top Go down

The most boring things people CAN talk about and DO
Page 1 of 1