Has a business ever been publicly displayed your picture? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has a business ever been publicly displayed your picture?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Has a business ever been publicly displayed your picture? Empty
PostSubject: Has a business ever been publicly displayed your picture?   Has a business ever been publicly displayed your picture? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Red's thread about the restaurants taking pictures of patrons at the establishments and posting them to FB made me think to ask. Has your picture ever been snapped by a business (restaurant) or otherwise and publicly displayed? There's a pizza place that opened up around here a few years ago and I remember going there and seeing someone I knows picture displayed on the wall as their "first customer." Has that ever happened to you?
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: Has a business ever been publicly displayed your picture?   Has a business ever been publicly displayed your picture? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:46 pm

Not exactly, however the government is (which is really pissing me off). I'm in the Air Force, and apparently my unit has a FB page where they post random shit (including pictures of us on duty or at semi-official functions). So now, anyone who's friends with that page has access to my pictures, knows what unit I'm in, where I work and what I did the last time I was there. It's really sickening, but there isn't much I can do about it.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Has a business ever been publicly displayed your picture?   Has a business ever been publicly displayed your picture? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:49 pm

There's been a few over the years, I think.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Has a business ever been publicly displayed your picture?   Has a business ever been publicly displayed your picture? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:23 pm

captainbryce wrote:
Not exactly, however the government is (which is really pissing me off). I'm in the Air Force, and apparently my unit has a FB page where they post random shit (including pictures of us on duty or at semi-official functions). So now, anyone who's friends with that page has access to my pictures, knows what unit I'm in, where I work and what I did the last time I was there. It's really sickening, but there isn't much I can do about it.

I don't get the modern military - it has become so naive. Doesn't anyone consider that all of you are now in some recon dossier with all that info. It doesn't seem like much but that kind of spying has always been around - agents have always picked up local papers & magazines to get basic info on us. In an open and free society this is easy, but you'd think the military would be more wary.

Also, I cannot believe they went to using Social Security numbers instead of a serial number. Did they ever hear of IDENTITY THEFT?
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Has a business ever been publicly displayed your picture?   Has a business ever been publicly displayed your picture? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:49 am

No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has a business ever been publicly displayed your picture?   Has a business ever been publicly displayed your picture? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has a business ever been publicly displayed your picture?
Page 1 of 1