CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Do you and your significant other have similar tastes in TV shows and movies?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Question Do you and your significant other have similar tastes in TV shows and movies?

Post by RedBedroom Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:59 pm

Around here we are so/so. We really like the same type movies. He loves chick flicks more than action flicks (oh, how he would love to know I just posted that!).

But as far as television, we are pretty different. He likes shows about how things are made and that kind of thing. I get annoyed at those kind of shows. And he is annoyed by my reality shows and dramas.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Question Re: Do you and your significant other have similar tastes in TV shows and movies?

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Only for a handful of shows.
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Question Re: Do you and your significant other have similar tastes in TV shows and movies?

Post by tmontyb Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:29 am

Not at all.

I loved my One Life to Live and he can't stand soap operas. I have a boatload of shows that I DVR and he doesn't watch TV a lot, but loves NPR.

Fortunately, there is a TV in almost every room of my house, so there are no conflicts at all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:03 pm