CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
TSJFan4Ever
pisces33
6 posters

Nora is a poor excuse for a DA

pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Nora is a poor excuse for a DA Empty Nora is a poor excuse for a DA

Post by pisces33 Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:48 pm

She was so disgusted she could not persecute, oops prosecute Todd for a crime she knows he did not do. She is as corrupt as John.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Nora is a poor excuse for a DA Empty Re: Nora is a poor excuse for a DA

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:25 pm

She really is! I can't root for this character at all, given how often she has abused her office and violated public trust and tried to get criminals off with their crimes, or ensured that others were punished to the fullest extent, while ignoring the same crimes in her friends. TPTB sure have ruined Nora and turned her into an immoral, corrupt criminal who perverts truth and justice for her own gain. I want that judge back - the one who put her in her place and saw right through her to whom she really is.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:37 pm

And she isn't getting any better. She sat there making faces at him and I was like what is this high school or something. She would rather pull teeth than let Todd go free on anything.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:30 am

I almost expected to hear her mimicking TnTnD when they were celebrating - you know how little kids do? She sure sounded like a smug little kid when she thanked the judge for the toaster oven. I"m surprised she didn't shoot Téa a look and say something like "nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah - the judge is my friend". Just wish we had the judge who tore a strip out of Nora the last time she was playing these games and trying to get Cole off with a lesser charge. She sounded just like a third grader who'd tattled on a friend and was watching the friend get in trouble and saying "I told you so" to the teacher. Grow up, Nora - at least act as mature as your son, which isn't very mature at all.

She sure hated to have to drop the charges. I'm surprised she didn't try and push harder but I guess she knew that would only get her in trouble
    Adrian LePere
    Adrian LePere
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 2

Post by Adrian LePere Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:20 am

I liked Nora a lot better when she was a defense attorney in private practice. At least then her unscrupulous methods made more sense. She is completely ill-suited for the DA's office. She and the LPD need to be investigated by the state attorney general.

Last edited by Adrian LePere on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:30 am

even the judge didn't know about hannah! As todd said Tea was just getting warmed up.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:31 am

She was pathetic today. She basically admitted that she cannot be unbiased. *sigh
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by pisces33 Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:37 pm

I remember when Nora was great, and it is sad to see what a cartoon character she has become.Just like the dog in UP, when he heard the word squirrel instantly became obsessed, Nora hears Todd and foams at the mouth. And why would Nora be able to prosecute Todd when she was once his defense attorney? It would be conflict of interest and not allowed. Nora is a poor excuse for a DA Icon_rolleyes

Last edited by pisces33 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add on)
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:50 pm

TPTB really have ruined Nora and turned her into a pathetic, miserable excuse for a DA - so biased and corrupt and obsessed. she really is more like a rabid dog on attack mode when it comes to Todd. The looks of disgust and her need to get Todd at all costs have really hurt the character. I'd love to see all of her cases up for review due to her biases and to see Lindsay get out as a result of her baises toward Todd - a lawyer arguing how her cases are tainted due to her lack of professionalism. I want to see Lindsay come back and fight for Bo and win, and then rub it in Nora's face, even though I'm not a huge Lindsay fan due to her involvement in Spencer and covering up Michael's involvement in Sam's abduction.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:24 am