CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Why Marty is such a sorry a** excuse of a therapist.

Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

Why Marty is such a sorry a** excuse of a therapist. Empty Why Marty is such a sorry a** excuse of a therapist.

Post by Crazy4Gaga Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:19 pm

She is so effing blind to the fact how her OWN SON obviousily needs some psychiatric help!

Ever since his debut, he has showed the tendency to turn to drugs, violent avenues as outlets for dealing with his pain. Because this behavior has only been enabled, he has gotten worse and worse resulting in becoming a violent thug and will only continue to do so. He has glaringly obvious anger and self-control issues.

Marty doesn't even necessarily have to be the one to counsel her son, but working in that profession she should still be able to see the signs her own son MORE than needs some help& counseling, badly, and seriousily advise and appoint him in getting some!!

Tell me again why I should call Marty an actual therapist?

Last edited by Crazy4Gaga on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Why Marty is such a sorry a** excuse of a therapist. Empty Re: Why Marty is such a sorry a** excuse of a therapist.

Post by gmruss4 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:44 pm

That is exactly what I have been saying. With all the trouble he own son has been in and she can't even recognize he need help. She sure couldn't treat me. No wonder she couldn't help Jessica.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Why Marty is such a sorry a** excuse of a therapist. Empty Re: Why Marty is such a sorry a** excuse of a therapist.

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:41 am

TPTB really have turned Marty into a total idiot. she's clueless about her own son and is too busy enabling him and trying to help him get away with his crimes, rather than seeing him for what he is and getting him help. I mean - it's one thing to want the best for your son and to look past his weaknesses but Cole is violent and out of control and he lacks remorse and empathy. He's a seriously disturbed young man and he needs help, but Marty's too busy trying to help him get away with his crimes. He's a menace and a danger to society. Marty is looking more and more stupid by ignoring him and enabling him - same for John and Nora.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:04 pm

jr. hulk needs serious therapy from a real therapist. 95% of the time he's angry and blaming others and the other 5% he's indifferent!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:37 pm

She's a truly sickening person! I can't stand her! She's scum of the earth but when you hang out with Nora and John, what can you expect.

Am trying to vote her out on the character elimination game. Most of my most hated characters are already gone and she's the next one I want off the list.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:34 am