Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow?

Go down 
+7
Bluesmama
zthatzmanz28
Supernova
Alan Smithee
tmontyb
Suzi
RedBedroom
11 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow?   Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:39 am

I may be home during or not. But I will have it recorded. Glad they made it more private than it could have been.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow?   Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:41 am

No, it is a shame that she died so young, but I don't need to see the funeral.
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow?   Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:31 am

I will record it.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow?   Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:10 am

I say RIP but no.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow?   Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:59 am

No.
Back to top Go down
zthatzmanz28
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
zthatzmanz28

Male
Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow?   Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:34 pm

WHO? Wanna say someting really snarky like--

I had to pawn my plasma TV and will be busy crackin up...
or I will be working at the drug rehab center or the domestic abuse shelter with folks who want to CHANGE their lives...

But I will be politically correct and say nothing...
Back to top Go down
http://www.blueroadblogger.com
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow?   Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:33 pm

No. I don't watch funerals.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow?   Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:17 pm

I'm not but my mother is having me record it for her.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow?   Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:27 pm

I watched it up until CeCe Winans. That funeral was longer than a mofo. It was a nice service though. She would've liked it.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow?   Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:11 am

It was a beautiful service and probably the longest in history. The folks in the background kept talking, probably asking each other for snacks.

And judging from Facebook, everyone broke down at the SAME moment--when they hoisted her casket up on their shoulders. That's normally when I break down at funerals anyway.
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male

PostSubject: Re: Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow?   Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:27 am

FireIce918 wrote:
It was a beautiful service and probably the longest in history. The folks in the background kept talking, probably asking each other for snacks.

And judging from Facebook, everyone broke down at the SAME moment--when they hoisted her casket up on their shoulders. That's normally when I break down at funerals anyway.

That's exactly when I broke down. I though it was a nice sending off. I'm am so going to miss her. I've loved through and through and I'm still devastated by this. It's too sad.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow?   Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:36 am

And here is where I'm the bad guy because it is sad, it's sad that she DID this to herself, that she had so little regard for her own health and for her family, including her daughter.
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male

PostSubject: Re: Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow?   Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:12 am

Supernova wrote:
And here is where I'm the bad guy because it is sad, it's sad that she DID this to herself, that she had so little regard for her own health and for her family, including her daughter.

No one is disputing she did it to herself, but doesn't mean one should throw out all of their compassion because of that fact.

Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow?   Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:44 pm

tmontyb wrote:

No one is disputing she did it to herself, but doesn't mean one should throw out all of their compassion because of that fact.

co-signs

I have lived with and loved ppl who did drugs (more so than I ever did). I have lived with and loved ppl who tried to kill themselves. We all wrestle with demons, some more so than others. It is sad that no one could reach her, help her fight her demons but she lost that fight; no reason to dwell on that now.

Just remember her beauty and magnificent voice. That is enuf.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow?   Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:53 pm

tmontyb wrote:

co-signs I think people don't always understand addiction & that it isn't the same for every person so it can't be painted with a giant brush. Not everyone who struggles with it wants to be in that situation or isn't trying to stop. But it isn't as simple as waking up one day & just flipping a switch. It can be lifelong for them. Of course there are some people who just don't give a damn & will never even make the effort but others hate the hell they're living in & don't want to be there. Drugs & alcohol can be a powerful force. There has to be some level of compassion & empathy for them.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow?   Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Shale wrote:
We all wrestle with demons, some more so than others. It is sad that no one could reach her, help her fight her demons but she lost that fight; no reason to dwell on that now.

Just remember her beauty and magnificent voice. That is enuf.

co-signs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow?   Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you be watching Whitney's funeral tomorrow?
Page 1 of 1