CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Nystyle709
CeCe
Supernova
RedBedroom
8 posters

Do you think Lohan was mentally healthy enough to star in the new movie about Liz Taylor?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Do you think Lohan was mentally healthy enough to star in the new movie about Liz Taylor? Empty Do you think Lohan was mentally healthy enough to star in the new movie about Liz Taylor?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Despite rumors to the contrary, Lindsay Lohan is doing well after an employee of the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey dialed 911 to report an “unresponsive” guest.

According to her publicist Steve Honig, the actress failed to answer a call from a member of the ‘Liz & Dick’ production team who in turn asked a hotel manager to do a welfare check.

The actress failed to respond, triggering an emergency call to paramedics who showed up at the hotel room where Lohan had crashed after an all-night shoot following two grueling days of filming.

Fire officials confirmed they were summoned at 10:15 a.m. and quickly determined that Lilo was merely suffering from exhaustion and dehydration. She was treated at the scene and was expected to return to the set later Friday. Lohan was not transported to a medical facility.

This latest crisis comes one week after the actress smashed a rental Porsche into the back of a dump truck on the Pacific Coast Highway while traveling to film scenes at the Marina del Rey set.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Do you think Lohan was mentally healthy enough to star in the new movie about Liz Taylor? Empty Re: Do you think Lohan was mentally healthy enough to star in the new movie about Liz Taylor?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:13 pm

There was a big issue when Rosie O'Donnell spoke out against Lohan taking the role due to her needing to get mentally healthy. I wonder if O'Donnell was right? She really needs to not take on too much until she is really free from all her other issues.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Do you think Lohan was mentally healthy enough to star in the new movie about Liz Taylor? Empty Re: Do you think Lohan was mentally healthy enough to star in the new movie about Liz Taylor?

Post by Supernova Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:15 pm

I don't think her mental health or lack thereof has anything to do with the fact that they just couldn't have picked a worst candidate to play Elizabeth Taylor.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:41 pm

I would question whether or not she's mentally healthy enough to be out on her own. No matter how lucky someone has been in the past it will eventually run out. One of these days she's going to be "unresponsive" for good.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Do you think Lohan was mentally healthy enough to star in the new movie about Liz Taylor? 2517814472

She needs a job though.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:13 am

Hell, I can't get past the idea that she was even chosen to play one of my idols (Liz).
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:19 am

Bluesmama wrote:Hell, I can't get past the idea that she was even chosen to play one of my idols (Liz).

Yeah really! Let's be real, does THIS

Do you think Lohan was mentally healthy enough to star in the new movie about Liz Taylor? Lindsay-lohan-drunk

Look ANYTHING like this

Do you think Lohan was mentally healthy enough to star in the new movie about Liz Taylor? Elizabeth_taylor_almost_17_sits_for_photographer_phillippe_halsman_in_a_decollete_evening_dress_of_gold_silk

?????
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:35 am

Blues and Super, who do you think would have been ideal in the role?

I think Kristen Davis because I love the SATC episode where she is inspired by Liz.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:18 am

I have no idea but I'm sure if they actually bothered looking they could find SOMEBODY.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:21 am

Supernova wrote:I have no idea but I'm sure if they actually bothered looking they could find SOMEBODY.

Come on now, love or hate her in the role...they knew the general curiosity on how well she would pull it off would bring in the general public. I am confident producers do "bother looking."
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:47 am

I really don't know what ya'll are complaining about. Dress her up right and she does resemble Elizabeth slightly. If the script is good and her acting is good, I don't see why she couldn't pull it off. You're confusing her personal life with her JOB. Acting is a job.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:47 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:I really don't know what ya'll are complaining about. Dress her up right and she does resemble Elizabeth slightly. If the script is good and her acting is good, I don't see why she couldn't pull it off. You're confusing her personal life with her JOB. Acting is a job.

True, the resemblance is not that far off.
    Do you think Lohan was mentally healthy enough to star in the new movie about Liz Taylor? Lindsay-Lohan-offical-Elizabeth-Taylor-photo-06-06-12
    Do you think Lohan was mentally healthy enough to star in the new movie about Liz Taylor? Lindsay-lohan-elizabeth-taylor-0604-600x384

She could pull it off if everything else falls in line.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:10 pm

I really don't care. I don't wish her any harm, I hope she pulls her life back together but I really don't give a shit.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:24 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Blues and Super, who do you think would have been ideal in the role?

I think Kristen Davis because I love the SATC episode where she is inspired by Liz.

Well, I didn't see that episode, but with a good make-over she could probably pull it off. She'd have to wear blue contacts and smile differently (mouth is way different).

I honestly can't think of anyone who looks much like Liz. Her face was so unique and her type of features aren't common in Tinsel Town anymore.
    Minerva
    Minerva
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 18

Post by Minerva Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:46 am

Elizabeth Taylor was an accomplished actor. I don't think Lohan has the chops to portray her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:22 pm