Has a lover (BF/GF/Husband/Wife) ever come between you and a friend? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has a lover (BF/GF/Husband/Wife) ever come between you and a friend?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

Has a lover (BF/GF/Husband/Wife) ever come between you and a friend? Empty
PostSubject: Has a lover (BF/GF/Husband/Wife) ever come between you and a friend?   Has a lover (BF/GF/Husband/Wife) ever come between you and a friend? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:08 am

a little background info:

I was best friends with this girl all throughout high school and some of college. Anyway, in college she had a boyfriend who I really didn't care for and would eventually come in between us. One day we got into a huge fight and I said some hurtful things that basically ended the friendship. We'd occasionally speak after, but it was nowhere near how it was. Two weeks ago, I ran into her at the gym and we were both all smiles and pleasantries "how are you?" "what have you been up to?" But it wasn't totally comfortable. I really miss her friendship and would love to reconcile with her.

Anyway my question is have you ever had a friend who had a lover you disliked so much that it put a strain on the friendship...or vice versa?
Back to top Go down
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male
Rep : 16

Has a lover (BF/GF/Husband/Wife) ever come between you and a friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has a lover (BF/GF/Husband/Wife) ever come between you and a friend?   Has a lover (BF/GF/Husband/Wife) ever come between you and a friend? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Nah but in high school I did have a girl that didnt get along with my boy. Everytime he came around, she coughed under her throat "ugly boy...ugly boy". Then later he asked me why I was with her and called her ugly. lol
Was funny to me.
Back to top Go down

Has a lover (BF/GF/Husband/Wife) ever come between you and a friend?
Page 1 of 1