CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

If you had a million dollars solely to buy lottery tickets with?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

If you had a million dollars solely to buy lottery tickets with? Empty If you had a million dollars solely to buy lottery tickets with?

Post by Supernova Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:41 pm

This would be a neat idea, if you had a million dollars and were to use it only on lottery tickets, what would you get?

I know logically the best idea would be something big like Powerball or Mega Millions, but I would be using it towards the scratch offs, buy out whole rolls and find out how many winners really ARE on one.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

If you had a million dollars solely to buy lottery tickets with? Empty Re: If you had a million dollars solely to buy lottery tickets with?

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:48 pm

There is absolutely no way I would spend one million dollars on lottery tickets. It isn't feasible.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

If you had a million dollars solely to buy lottery tickets with? Empty Re: If you had a million dollars solely to buy lottery tickets with?

Post by CeCe Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:There is absolutely no way I would spend one million dollars on lottery tickets. It isn't feasible.

co-signs If I were to even attempt to spend a million dollars on lottery tickets I hope someone would get their hands on enough of it to pay to have my head examined & somebody to kick my ass because I would be in need of both.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:37 am

^^ Double co-signs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:33 am