Guys...are you observant of your significant other's new hair cut? Ladies....is your sig. other observant of it? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guys...are you observant of your significant other's new hair cut? Ladies....is your sig. other observant of it?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Guys...are you observant of your significant other's new hair cut? Ladies....is your sig. other observant of it? Empty
PostSubject: Guys...are you observant of your significant other's new hair cut? Ladies....is your sig. other observant of it?   Guys...are you observant of your significant other's new hair cut? Ladies....is your sig. other observant of it? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:05 am

I swear, I need to get my guy's intelligence tested to see if he should even leave the house alone anymore...My hair is the shortest I have ever had it since I was a very young girl. He didn't notice!

He said, "I thought you were just sweating and that's why it looked like that." Um, no sweating does not take six inches off.

Back to top Go down

Guys...are you observant of your significant other's new hair cut? Ladies....is your sig. other observant of it?
Page 1 of 1