Guys w / long hair? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guys w / long hair?

Go down 
+17
TSJFan4Ever
CeCe
GrayWolf
gmruss4
MandyPerfumeGirl
Supernova
Dan70
patuan89
kinetic
AtownPeep
Nhaiyel
stavdash
RiteDiva
Chris
Nystyle709
RobbieFTW
Wadsworth
21 posters

Men with long hair
Yay
Guys w / long hair? I_vote_lcap40%Guys w / long hair? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Nay
Guys w / long hair? I_vote_lcap60%Guys w / long hair? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male
Rep : 16

Guys w / long hair? Empty
PostSubject: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:38 am

What's your opinion of guys who grow their hair out long?

I'm thinking of doing it.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

Can't imagine myself with long hair, but it looks good others...! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:46 am

Unless you're growing dreads and you plan on putting in the effort to keep them up, then no. I don't think a guy's hair should be longer than mine.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:50 am

I don't see myself having the patience. I got a haircut less than two weeks ago and already I'm wanting to get another one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RiteDiva
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
RiteDiva

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:14 am

Total nay.

90% of the time when I see a guy w/long hair, I think it looks ridiculous and almost have to stop myself from wondering aloud why he doesn't get it cut.

I like the clean, dapper look on men.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:48 am

Long hair on men, especially if it is straight, generally makes them look like vampires IMO. Truth be told, I think it is a "kiddie" look that frankly stops being cute after about age twenty-two. It is too easy for men to fall into a 'bummy' rut when it comes to grown out hair.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:32 am

It depends on the guy, and how he wears it. I tend to not like long hair on men that's just long and done nothing with.
Braid, lock it...do something. Don't just wear it loose and wild. I also don't really care for guys (brothas) with that pressed/permed look. I'm not trying to date Cat Williams.

(The weird/annoying thing is how easily mens hair just grows and grows...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Nhaiyel wrote:
It depends on the guy, and how he wears it. I tend to not like long hair on men that's just long and done nothing with.
Braid, lock it...do something. Don't just wear it loose and wild. I also don't really care for guys (brothas) with that pressed/permed look. I'm not trying to date Cat Williams.

LMAO! Sorry, I just started cracking up with I read that, lol. It reminded me of my cousin, who had pretty long hair and he kept it braided all the time. I told him to perm it, he said hell no, but he actually let me flat iron it. I just wanted to see how it would look...of course, he didn't walk out of the house with it flat ironed like that. laughing

For real. I swear in a few months, his shit was just at thick and long as mine.
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:59 am

Nhaiyel wrote:
Seriously.
It's like they even have to try.
Back to top Go down
kinetic
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
kinetic

Male
Rep : 19

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:42 am

I have long hair. It's no so bad. I think it's easier to let it grow then to worry about getting it cut every month.
Back to top Go down
patuan89
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
patuan89

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:38 am

I'm a rocker, and you can see, most of us rockers have long hair, so... never mind, long hair is great \m/
Guys w / long hair? Vtc_224189_1
chevrolet hub bearing
Fire Apparatus Manufacturers
Back to top Go down
Dan70
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Dan70

Male
Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Hey if you're young and just want to do something different that stands out, then go for it. Half the people in your life will love your hair and the other half (which includes your mom) will regularly beg you to cut it. When I was 19-26, I kept my hair longer. Then one day I got this insatiable urge to cut all off one day and since then haven't had the desire to (purposely) grow it back out again.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:55 pm

I tell you what, I don't know how the hippies did it back in the 60s and 70s. I had long hair for most of my life and for about half that time wanted DESPERATELY to cut it off, and one time when I was 9 I hacked 4 inches off it which threw my mother into absolute horror, so I didn't try that again even though I didn't care how bad it looked. I finally got it all cut off a couple years ago and I find it very, the first word that always comes to my mind is liberating, now, I can just wake up and get on with the day, not spend a literal half hour or more just trying to brush it. I can wash it in almost no time now, if I take a nap, when I get up it's not a complete mess. I'm never growing my hair long again, so I can't really understand why anybody, men especially, would want it long, but apparently some of them do. But personally I'd prefer a guy with shorter hair.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:54 pm

I prefer men with short hair. I just think it looks nicer and it looks more masculine too. I like that clean-cut look.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:05 pm

it depends for me because some men with long hair can be really sexy and gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:01 pm

My hair used to be just past my shoulders but I think in the beginning it had more to do with me just not wanting to keep up with getting it trimmed. It was easier to just let it grow and after it reached a certain length I started to take pride in it. After I finally cut it I never wanted to grow it long again. Now it might grow out and get a little "full" but I never go longer than 2 months w/o getting it cut eventually.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:20 pm

Doesn't look good on every guy but I like it.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:18 pm

I prefer men with shorter hair. A very few of them - McGyver, Legolas, Heath Ledger - can get away with longer here but I far prefer the clean-cut look. Some men look really horrible in long hair. I've noticed a lot of the guys on soaps with longer hair are just plain awful! I keep looking at them and wanting to cut their hair myself - a major turn-off. I can't think of a single long-haired guy on any of the soaps I've watched that I've liked. they always have it looking so scruffy and it really takes away from their looks.
Back to top Go down
Offbeat Oddity
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Offbeat Oddity

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:24 pm

No. Men with long hair are a turn-off for me. Only a select few can pull it off.

I am not one of those people, so I prefer to keep my hair fairly short.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:36 pm

I like long hair or short hair.

In the 1970s I had long hair (didn't we all?)

Guys w / long hair? L_7e950f10a5d24db99a4240271168cfc8

Now that I have very little hair, I keep it quite short. Hate to see that overused string mop some balding guys wear.

But young men with long hair are usually quite appealing.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:53 am

im not attracted to guys wit long hair at all, i prefer short. very short
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:31 am

I dont care for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys w / long hair?   Guys w / long hair? Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys w / long hair?
Page 1 of 1