Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say

Go down 
+5
Suzi
Nystyle709
CeCe
Shale
Alan Smithee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say  Empty
PostSubject: Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say    Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:37 am

Well at least she wasn't texting while driving with a baby in her lap. LOL, "I was just shaking the bottle when oops, the top came off and the whole thing emptied in his lap."

Quote :
Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say  S-SHENAY-J-JACKSON-large
Hell truly hath no fury like a woman scorned. That's the only available explanation for why one woman poured bleach in a man's lap while he was driving.

Shenay J. Jackson, 19, of Gainesville, Fla., is accused of doing just that this past week to her former boyfriend, according to Newser.

Jackson pushed her ex in the face as he was driving, according to the arrest report filed by Gainesville Police Officer Kimano Edwards. Then she opened a bottle of beach and poured it on his lap.

"(Jackson's) actions caused the victim's clothes to be soaked with bleach which produced a burning sensation to the victim's groin," Edwards wrote in the report, according to the Gainesville Sun.

As a result, the man, who has not been identified, had to pull over and remove his clothes due to the burning caused by the bleach.

Edwards wrote that the man's clothes were "freshly soaked with bleach causing severe discoloration" while there were "puddles of bleach" inside his vehicle.

Meanwhile, Jackson claimed she got into an argument with her ex and merely picked up the bottle of bleach and shook it, which caused the bleach to get on her ex, the Sun-Sentinel reported.

Jackson was charged with simple battery, a first-degree misdemeanor, and, as of Thursday, was being held at the Alachua County jail, according to the Miami Herald.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say    Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:54 am

Yeah, yeah, another nutcase story out of Florida. We got some reactionaries here who hit before they think. Just strike out without realizing that you don't mess with the driver while the car is moving.

Like the bitch on a bike that hit me because I had the right-of-way and wouldn't move into traffic for her to pass me coming the wrong way on the road. Luckily her fat fist didn't do any damage - but where do ppl get off doing this shit?
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say    Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:06 am

Sounds like a fun couple.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say    Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:39 am

LOL. I knew a chick would did that to her man's car. Poured bleach and ammonia all over the interior and outside of the car. Fucked it up.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say    Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:44 am

She didn't give that much thought since obviously she was in the car with him at the time. I value my life more than that.Gotta wonder sometimes what gets into people, or are they really that damn dumb?
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say    Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Suzi wrote:
She didn't give that much thought since obviously she was in the car with him at the time. I value my life more than that.Gotta wonder sometimes what gets into people, or are they really that damn dumb?

I'd go with they really are that damn dumb.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say    Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:07 pm

My ex tried to pour bleach on me once. That shit ain't cool.

On a lighter note, I spilled bleach in my dad's van once. It was smelling fresh for weeks LOL.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say    Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:10 am

Yikes
Back to top Go down
ph balanced
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ph balanced

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say    Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:14 am

Harsh!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say    Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Another sick Bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say    Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say  Empty

Back to top Go down

Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say
Page 1 of 1