Your Mother telling people your business Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Mother telling people your business

Go down 
+3
Alan Smithee
Shale
femme fatale
7 posters
AuthorMessage
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

Your Mother telling people your business Empty
PostSubject: Your Mother telling people your business   Your Mother telling people your business EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:26 am

Does anyone else have a Mother like this?

I received some really good news earlier this week and only shared it with her and told her to keep it quiet.

Anyway, my Mother went to have tea with the Mother of a very good friend of mine and all of a sudden I get a text congratulating me on this good news from my friend.

I'm a very private person and don't feel the need to share news (bad or good) with everyone. I'd have told my friend the news eventually, but just not now.

Does anyone else have a Mother that can't keep her mouth shut? I know "she's excited" (as she put it,) but not everyone wishes you well... even your friends.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Your Mother telling people your business   Your Mother telling people your business EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:55 am

Well, she is YOUR mom, you should know. Now you know so don't tell her any more secrets.

My mother would have been too embarrassed to tell anyone what I had been up to.

"Oh, my son has been living with a man for years now. But they have stopped doing drugs."
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Your Mother telling people your business   Your Mother telling people your business EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:02 am

My mother isn't a good example but to answer the question, no, I don't really have any blabber mouths in my family. If I did know someone couldn't keep a secret I just wouldn't tell them. I understand how you feel, femme fatale but sometimes a parent's pride in their children cloud their judgement. I hope this doesn't harm the relationship you have with your mom. And congratulations on your good news whatever it is.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Your Mother telling people your business   Your Mother telling people your business EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:19 am

Alan Smithee wrote:
...And congratulations on your good news whatever it is.

Oh her mom sent me a PM. I'll forward it to you.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Your Mother telling people your business   Your Mother telling people your business EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:28 am

Thanks! It saves me a phone call.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Your Mother telling people your business   Your Mother telling people your business EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:02 am

No. My mother gossips about as much as any woman, but if I tell her something and make it clear that I don't want anyone to know, then she won't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Your Mother telling people your business   Your Mother telling people your business EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:58 am

My mama's good on keeping quiet when asked to.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Your Mother telling people your business   Your Mother telling people your business EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:30 pm

Mom was always good about keeping quiet. She actually wouldn't even give out my phone number if someone called for it.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Your Mother telling people your business   Your Mother telling people your business EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:55 am

She used to blurt things out I woulda rather she didnt, but the older i get the less she does it. One thing she does tell other people that friggin drives me nuts is when i quit or lose a job or start a new one. Aunts & uncles & cousins will give her job recommendations to tell me. . . and i'm like WHEN did I tell them i was out of a job??? Or i'll see them and they ask how my new job is coming. 'cuse me???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Mother telling people your business   Your Mother telling people your business Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Mother telling people your business
Page 1 of 1