You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog.... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog....

Go down 
+5
Tony Marino
CeCe
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
RedBedroom
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog.... Empty
PostSubject: You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog....   You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog.... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:17 am

I know I have been posting a few real life things recently, but I really want to know what others would do in this situation.

My guy had to go to a friend's house today to give him an estimate on a remodel project. It's ironic we had a conversation prior to him going about what a bitch Tim's girlfriend is. She's just an unlikeable idiot.

So, my guy got there and was in the house with just the girlfriend in there. The dog began to bark and the girlfriend KICKED the dog in the head. I don't know the breed of the dog...I saw her once and it looked to me like a mini Husky.

Anyway, he wasn't sure how to handle it. He felt he needed to tell his friend once the friend got there but was unsure how to bring it up. So, my guy came home tonight saying he knows he has to tell him but asked me how.

My advice first of all was he came home without bringing it up and should have. I would have told Tim. But since that did not happen I told him this, "On your next meeting with Tim to further discuss the job details (Tim signed on to have the remodel done) tell him, "When I was here last, the dog was barking at me and Chris felt she had to kick him very hard in the face in front of me and I am confused if that was done for my safety or not. So I just need to know if I need to be fearful of the dog during the construction."

This brings it up but not being totally accusing. He should have said something tonight, but since he dropped the ball on that, he needs a solid plan B.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog....   You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog.... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:28 am

I agree with your advice.

Did your guy say anything to the girlfriend when he seen her kick the dog?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog....   You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog.... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:10 am

I wouldn't have to worry about how to break that kind of news. The guys girl friend would have told him all about my reaction.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog....   You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog.... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:01 am

Alan Smithee wrote:
I wouldn't have to worry about how to break that kind of news. The guys girl friend would have told him all about my reaction.
co-signs Damn right
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog....   You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog.... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:04 am

I would have kicked her in the head and asked her if that hurt. Seriously, I think your man should bring it up next meeting with his friend.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog....   You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog.... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:20 pm

That's fucked up. I would tell him.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog....   You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog.... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:29 pm

Tell the boyfriend of course. I would also have had a few choice words for her, the dog is a breathing feeling creature just as she is and you do not kick either of them!
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog....   You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog.... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:03 pm

If it would've been me I would've either kicked the bitch before he got there, or remained calm until the guy got there and then ask so the whole house could hear 'WHY did you kick the dog just because he was barking?' and let nature take its course.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog....   You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog.... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:53 pm

grab him by the collar (the guy not the dog) and tell him that if she kicks the damn dog again, ASPCA will be called on her ass!!!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog....   You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog.... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Well, he did not wait until their next face to face meeting. He called him Monday night (this happened Sunday).

This woman is a real idiot and she's done some really messed up shit over the years so I am guessing all this won't even amount to much. But hopefully he takes action now that he knows she kicks the dog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog....   You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog.... Empty

Back to top Go down

You witness your friend's girlfriend kick his dog....
Page 1 of 1