CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Confessions of a Kamikaze Cowboy by Dirk Benedict

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Confessions of a Kamikaze Cowboy by Dirk Benedict Empty Confessions of a Kamikaze Cowboy by Dirk Benedict

Post by Supernova Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Has anybody read this book? I got it in on loan from another library and so far it is very interesting and boy, if I had been in his place when the Hollywood doctor paid him a house call, sick or not, I would've been in jail because I would've beaten the hell out of that fruitcake and brained him with his own black bag.
    ph balanced
    ph balanced
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Confessions of a Kamikaze Cowboy by Dirk Benedict Empty Re: Confessions of a Kamikaze Cowboy by Dirk Benedict

Post by ph balanced Tue May 08, 2012 1:03 am

I thought that guy died
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Confessions of a Kamikaze Cowboy by Dirk Benedict Empty Re: Confessions of a Kamikaze Cowboy by Dirk Benedict

Post by Supernova Tue May 08, 2012 1:20 am

Nope. He might not outlive us all but I think he could easily see 100 the way he's going. Better him than me, if I had to live on the diet he's on, that would kill me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:07 pm