Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay?

Go down 
+5
Chris
Alan Smithee
Shale
Tony Marino
Marc™
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay? Empty
PostSubject: Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay?   Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:25 pm

How easily would you quit your current job if you were offered something with better pay? Would money alone be enough to lure you away?
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay?   Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:28 pm

I would quit in like 60 seconds for a job that pays more money.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay?   Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:02 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
I would quit in like 60 seconds for a job that pays more money.
co-signs

All my life I have worked for jobs that I liked rather than focus on the pay. I have actually left jobs for others that paid less. But the only reason I remain at this job that I loathe more each day is because of my age and this tanked economy where I likely could not find another paying as much.

But yeah, if there was a guarantee of another job with comparable pay - not even more - I'd be outta here as soon as I got my stuff in a box.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay?   Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:05 pm

I don't have a problem living on what I make. Sure, I'd take more but the new job better be secure.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay?   Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:10 pm

If it was a significant pay increase, then yes; but, honestly, I like my job. I like the people. I like the environment. I like the scheduling. I like the perks. So this offer would need to be too sweet to pass up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay?   Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
I don't have a problem living on what I make. Sure, I'd take more but the new job better be secure.

This. I'll even be willing to lose a few perks, but it better benefit me in the short and long term.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay?   Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:06 pm

i hate my job... would love to find a higher paying one... but doubt it would happen sad
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay?   Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:34 pm

I would go in long enough to clean out my desk and walk around the building telling everyone to kiss my... Bart moon.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay?   Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay? EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:32 am

In a heartbeat...my current has really gone downhill within these past few weeks. In fact, I'm on the verge of leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay?   Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would You Quit Your Current Position If You Were Offered One With Better Pay?
Page 1 of 1