CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Army Physical Exams

Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Army Physical Exams Empty Army Physical Exams

Post by Shale Tue May 22, 2012 8:09 pm

When my Russian boss sent me the link to the Best of Russia fotos, I found this intriguing one. I asked her what it was about and she said it was an army physical exam.

Годен. Игорь Зарембо (Калининград).
    Army Physical Exams Image_4f2701631d85e

I know Europeans are not as uptight about nudity as we in the States are - modern nudism started in the early 20th Century in Germany. So, I suppose it seemed perfectly natural for a middle-aged female Dr. to examine these naked young men. (Think she enjoys her job Tony?)

Still, I recall my own physical at the Air Force induction center in downtown St. Louis, 1963. I was 18 years old and felt a little modest walking around in nothing but my boxers in a large examination room with a lot of other young guys similarly attired.

But when they lined us up and told us to strip down to nothing, it was a shocking experience. At least all of the examiners were male especially when they had us bend over and spread our cheeks, then had us koff as they pushed their fingers into our crotch.

Just thot of that seeing the pic of this fine young man being examined going into the Russian Army.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Army Physical Exams Empty Re: Army Physical Exams

Post by Alan Smithee Tue May 22, 2012 8:15 pm

They didn't remind you to turn your head when you coughed? Every sports physical I had in school, the comedian we had for a doctor would tell us to turn our heads while reminding us what he was holding.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed May 23, 2012 11:50 am

Shale wrote:When my Russian boss sent me the link to the Best of Russia fotos, I found this intriguing one. I asked her what it was about and she said it was an army physical exam.

Годен. Игорь Зарембо (Калининград).
    Army Physical Exams Image_4f2701631d85e

I know Europeans are not as uptight about nudity as we in the States are - modern nudism started in the early 20th Century in Germany. So, I suppose it seemed perfectly natural for a middle-aged female Dr. to examine these naked young men. (Think she enjoys her job Tony?)

Still, I recall my own physical at the Air Force induction center in downtown St. Louis, 1963. I was 18 years old and felt a little modest walking around in nothing but my boxers in a large examination room with a lot of other young guys similarly attired.

But when they lined us up and told us to strip down to nothing, it was a shocking experience. At least all of the examiners were male especially when they had us bend over and spread our cheeks, then had us koff as they pushed their fingers into our crotch.

Just thot of that seeing the pic of this fine young man being examined going into the Russian Army.

Absolutely she enjoys her job, I know I would
    Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:54 am