CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
RedBedroom
Alan Smithee
Marc™
7 posters

What Do You Hope People Think When They First Meet You?

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

What Do You Hope People Think When They First Meet You? Empty What Do You Hope People Think When They First Meet You?

Post by Marc™ Wed May 23, 2012 1:53 pm

What first impressions do you hope to make when you meet new people for the first time?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

What Do You Hope People Think When They First Meet You? Empty Re: What Do You Hope People Think When They First Meet You?

Post by Alan Smithee Wed May 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Shrugs (Oh well…) Meeting me wasn't the low point of their day.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

What Do You Hope People Think When They First Meet You? Empty Re: What Do You Hope People Think When They First Meet You?

Post by RedBedroom Wed May 23, 2012 3:05 pm

I hope they find me interesting and kind.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed May 23, 2012 6:25 pm

I dunno. Most people would say I'm not as mean as I might appear to be though.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Wed May 23, 2012 9:32 pm

well... if its a really hot, dominant guy who is open minded im hoping that he wants to tie me up and do me good! lol

otherwise i just hope people realize that im an intelligent caring person... but wont be used/abuse
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Thu May 24, 2012 10:20 am

People either like me, or they really don't like me at all--there's never been any "medium". Usually the ones that don't like me, are mostly co-workers, who start off liking me, then realize that just because I'm a nice person, and pretty lenient, that doesn't mean that I'm not fair, and going to let them get away with murder, and when I don't, they're thrown for a loop and decide they hate me because they read me wrong, and didn't get away with what they wanted to.

I guess that's why I've been called the worst kind of bitch--some people think I'm their friend, find out that I'm not, then it stings all the more, but those are the ones that seem to be in constant need of correction, anyway, so I don't put too much stock in what they think about me.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu May 24, 2012 12:04 pm

I hope they think I am a nice, sweet, kind, intelligent guy.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu May 24, 2012 7:57 pm

wants2laugh wrote:well... if its a really hot, dominant guy who is open minded im hoping that he wants to tie me up and do me good! lol

otherwise i just hope people realize that im an intelligent caring person... but wont be used/abuse

What Do You Hope People Think When They First Meet You? Cowboy-Macho-Hunk-Rope

Rodeo Sex: When you mount your woman from behind, start going nice and slowly, take her hair and pull her head back slightly and whisper in her ear "Your sister was better than you...", and try to hold on for 8 seconds!

Last edited by Alan Smithee on Thu May 24, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu May 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Tony Marino wrote:I hope they think I am a nice, sweet, kind, intelligent guy.

I can say, Tony, I am sure they all do!
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Thu May 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

What Do You Hope People Think When They First Meet You? Cowboy-Macho-Hunk-Rope

Rodeo Sex: When you mount your woman from behind, start going nice and slowly, take her hair and pull her head back slightly and whisper in her ear "Your sister was better than you...", and try to hold on for 8 seconds!

HAHAHA! ur sooo funny... my guy asked me FIRST if he could do my sister!!! THAT is called manners! eye roll

but yeah... better be somekinda bedroom gymnastics going on, he better have some stamina! Last year, chris told me that he had a better chance of surviving the iraqis than a second week with me! twisted

TOOOOONNNNYYYYY!!!!! I cant tell you that woman are thinking "he's hot and does he have any rope" Did I Say That?

oh wait.. that is what i thought

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:40 am