Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?

Go down 
+5
Hyacinth Girl
Nystyle709
wants2laugh
Alan Smithee
RedBedroom
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:15 am

Gross question, I know.

I have one. They have a tall dog who is all about the crotch. SOOO gross. I don't know what I would do if my dog was like that.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:19 am

Wear a cup
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:36 am

Alan Smithee wrote:
Wear a cup

Well, naw, that's just weird. But when they had a Halloween party, I wore two pair of panties. Not weird at all. And didn't work. Trust, it's not me...it's the dog. I swear.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:43 am

Have you ever been nose butted in the balls by a large dog?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:45 am

RedBedroom wrote:

Trust, it's not me...it's the dog. I swear.

LMAO! We believe you Red.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:48 am

Alan Smithee wrote:
Have you ever been nose butted in the balls by a large dog?

Jay has been by this same canine slut. Ick + awkward.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:36 am

u know what.. with his attitude the lorena bobbit song is sounding better and better!!! Razz

i once went to a magic show with the tigers onstage.. and me and sis (who had monthly) was in the front row.. the tiger kept sniffing over to her.. and she was squeezing my hand... "what are we gonna do... i think it can smell my period"

I was like "i dont know what YOU are going to do... cause it smells you. im gonna run like hell and hope he doesnt notice" LOL
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:17 am

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:55 am

A couple of times I've been to peoples' houses where their dog has been an overzealous muff-diver, and on those occasions I've taken it upon myself to whap the dog across the snout to get it to back off, since the owners were either too stupid, oblivious, or both, to stop the dog themselves. I put my cats in the bedroom if someone is at my house and is allergic, or doesn't like cats, so I guess maybe I'm a fool to expect that dog-owners should do the same and remove their animals when people are around that don't particularly care for dogs, or at least want them out of their crotches.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:20 am

Humans are too prudish to appreciate canine (and feline) natural communications. Dogs don't see too well but their olfactory sense is Waay beyond that of humans. Consider that we smell in black and white compared to a dogs sense of smell which is in colors.

Dogs do each other by sniffing butts and their relation to us is just as another dog so they quite immodestly check us out by smelling our groin area.

Now consider that there are lots of really fine smells that draw a dog to our crotch. Because, we humans even with our limited olfactory sense still in our natural state have relied on it ourselves. We too have ani glands that put out a specialized apocrine sweat that is a lure to dogs (and other ppl who are attuned to it). Our scrotum and labia skin also puts out apocrine sweat. (Yeah, I have done the dog thing with my nose in ppls crotches - even sniffed panties on occasion).

So, I tend to let the dog do his thing, check me out and go away. It's how they communicate naturally and it is only our prudery that makes an issue of it.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:18 pm

I thought all dogs were like that.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Shale wrote:
Humans are too prudish to appreciate canine (and feline) natural communications. Dogs don't see too well but their olfactory sense is Waay beyond that of humans. Consider that we smell in black and white compared to a dogs sense of smell which is in colors.

Dogs do each other by sniffing butts and their relation to us is just as another dog so they quite immodestly check us out by smelling our groin area.

Now consider that there are lots of really fine smells that draw a dog to our crotch. Because, we humans even with our limited olfactory sense still in our natural state have relied on it ourselves. We too have ani glands that put out a specialized apocrine sweat that is a lure to dogs (and other ppl who are attuned to it). Our scrotum and labia skin also puts out apocrine sweat. (Yeah, I have done the dog thing with my nose in ppls crotches - even sniffed panties on occasion).

So, I tend to let the dog do his thing, check me out and go away. It's how they communicate naturally and it is only our prudery that makes an issue of it.

Well whatever floats your boat, but the reality of it is that:

A. As "natural" as it is, humans are civilized (or are supposed to be. . .) and animals are not. There's a certain degree of common courtesy that should be upheld in social situations, and the dog owner really should abide by that, realizing that not everyone likes a canine-oral.

B. Prudes? I think it's more like "Social Acceptability" and having a few boundaries---we don't need to get so natural that instead of shaking hands and saying hello when we meet someone, we all become like dogs, and have a big ol' natural free-for-all, bypass the intro, and plug our noses right in someone's crotch to greet them. And--

C. It completely pisses me off when someone's dog has been rooting around in dirt, grass and it's own shit, then gets that all over my pants with it's "getting to know you".
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Shale wrote:

i dont blame the dogs... my man says that my crotch smells/tastes like peaches!
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:19 pm

Cheaps wrote:
I thought all dogs were like that.
And a lot of men. Blue Cool

(OH, did I just say men are dogs?) blank stare @ you
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:23 pm

Hyacinth Girl wrote:

Well whatever floats your boat, ... instead of shaking hands and saying hello when we meet someone, we all become like dogs, and have a big ol' natural free-for-all, ...

Ah, the late '60s. I miss it. Blue Cool
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Hyacinth Girl wrote:

Well whatever floats your boat, but the reality of it is that:

A. As "natural" as it is, humans are civilized (or are supposed to be. . .) and animals are not. There's a certain degree of common courtesy that should be upheld in social situations, and the dog owner really should abide by that, realizing that not everyone likes a canine-oral.

B. Prudes? I think it's more like "Social Acceptability" and having a few boundaries---we don't need to get so natural that instead of shaking hands and saying hello when we meet someone, we all become like dogs, and have a big ol' natural free-for-all, bypass the intro, and plug our noses right in someone's crotch to greet them. And--

C. It completely pisses me off when someone's dog has been rooting around in dirt, grass and it's own shit, then gets that all over my pants with it's "getting to know you".

Thank you. Although I did find it a little "cute" that my cousin's dog liked my panties that much....but I think the novelty of a dog sniffing your crotch every time you come around would wear off.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:31 pm

come on NY... maybe u smelled like peaches n creme too!!! what a jam that was!! LOL

Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:54 am

My cousin has a dog like that, I find it funny myself.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:28 am

I guess it beats this
Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? Humpingleg
The thing is she's not trying to stop the dog. She just doesn't want anyone to see who she is.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:59 am

wants2laugh wrote:
come on NY... maybe u smelled like peaches n creme too!!! what a jam that was!! LOL

Always do. Hey, I can't fault him.....
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:34 pm

One of my buds has a greyhound and just about every time I visit, his long snout aims for my balls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?   Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have any friends/family with a crotch sniffing dog?
Page 1 of 1