Question: Who would you do??? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question: Who would you do???

Go down 
+6
Hyacinth Girl
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
RedBedroom
wants2laugh
10 posters
AuthorMessage
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

Question: Who would you do??? Empty
PostSubject: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:33 am

You are dying tomorrow, and you can have sex ur entire last night with anyone in the world... celebrity.. royalty.. anyone... who do you picK???

Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:35 am

His name is Travis. Yeah, for sure Travis.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:40 am

hmmm who the heck is travis??? give us the scoop... no holding back!!! LOL

My friends at work asked this question.. they were all naming celebs.. athletes etc...

i said chris. my friend Diane said "WHAT?? of ANYBODY?"

I replied, "He has great working equipment that can last for hours on end without any medication, and he has been proven to enthusiatically accomplish his tasks!!! What if i picked russell crowe or tom cruise and it turned out that they are both SMALL, and IMPOTENT??? my last night on earth would be spent with a hot guy playin poker (and not the kind i like) because of performance issues???"

lol
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:47 am

He's the one that got away. But not totally away as we made out many nights long after our swan song.

I will never, ever not love him.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:09 am

ahhh sounds like me and pat! kiss

after 20yrs.. he and i hooked up on FB... my first love.. and we went at it for days... doubt that his wife would have liked it... but he was mine WAY before he was hers.. so i had no guilt! LMAO!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:16 am

Ya, we were too old for FB, so we hooked up when I was already some body's mother. Seriously, by "hooked up" I mean made out and no sex. Honest. I was single at the time anyway, but I would still feel like shit if Jay ever found out Trav and I kissed.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:19 am

You ladies still up? Must be real late where you guys are....
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:23 am

it is 0530!!! and i have a meeting at 0900... and then work.. not tired at all! sad
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:23 am

Real late here....Can't sleep.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:25 am

wants2laugh wrote:
it is 0530!!! and i have a meeting at 0900... and then work.. not tired at all! sad

Bunny....head to bed. They are gonna be pissed if you call in.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:26 am

wants2laugh wrote:

jaw dropz
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:39 am

Cheaps....you must be at work?

If you are, please give the next family a warm welcome including telling them you will quack like a duck if they impulsively wanna check out early....Sorryyy.....Chamber of the month dictates you do so...LOL...TOTAlly KIDDING. DON'T DO THAT!!!
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:43 am

laughing

Yes, I am at work...and yea...not doing that Smile
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:48 am

hEEE hEEE....

And to think, in about 12 hours, I will be partakig in the drink. Up North or here, holiday weekend = drink on.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:59 am

Sounds like fun Smile You'll be drinking up north?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:39 am

If I were dying tomorrow, sex wouldn't be on the top of my list. Besides, W2L cut my dick off. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:11 am

Quite a few folks.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:02 am

I'd be with my friend, Bob, for sure. We met online 4 years ago in the NIN forums, and have kept in touch, just about daily, ever since, and even met in person once (nothing happened other than lunch!). Sorta sucks for both of us, knowing that, had we met 25 years ago, life would be a lot different now.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:32 am

Oh - Decisions, Decisions... thinking

Taylor Lautner, Chris Evans, Will Smith, Jake Gyllenhaal, Halle Berry, Ryan Reynolds, Robbie, Captainbryce ...

It's a toss up. I'd draw a name out of a hat.
Shrugs (Oh well…)
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:31 pm

Hyacinth Girl wrote:
I'd be with my friend, Bob, for sure. We met online 4 years ago in the NIN forums, and have kept in touch, just about daily, ever since, and even met in person once (nothing happened other than lunch!). Sorta sucks for both of us, knowing that, had we met 25 years ago, life would be a lot different now.

That is sooo cool. my bro had us online back in 1983... and when i was about 12, we met a boy online who was our age...he lived in Ohio... and for years, my bro and he learned computers together, would hack stuff... would help build computers.

then when we were about 24 or so, the boy came to philly for a phish concert. When we met, we all started laughing, cause by the looks of each other alone--- none of us ever would have been friends or talked. I took him all over philly getting cheesesteaks, soft pretzels, and water ice. he was video tapping the pizza hut guy delivering pizza's on a bike, and he never saw a rowhome lol we had a great time... and another 15yrs later, he and my bro are still friends.

As for lost love---- life's too short--- go for it lady. I met my guy on FB, after not having seen him since high school. After a few months of chatting, I hoped on a plane and flew cross country!!! OH WHAT A NIGHT!!! lol life hasnt been the same since!!!! Smile

the only regrets in life i have... are the ones in which I did not do something... not the one when i did!
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:03 pm

wants2laugh wrote:

That is sooo cool. my bro had us online back in 1983... and when i was about 12, we met a boy online who was our age...he lived in Ohio... and for years, my bro and he learned computers together, would hack stuff... would help build computers.

then when we were about 24 or so, the boy came to philly for a phish concert. When we met, we all started laughing, cause by the looks of each other alone--- none of us ever would have been friends or talked. I took him all over philly getting cheesesteaks, soft pretzels, and water ice. he was video tapping the pizza hut guy delivering pizza's on a bike, and he never saw a rowhome lol we had a great time... and another 15yrs later, he and my bro are still friends.

As for lost love---- life's too short--- go for it lady. I met my guy on FB, after not having seen him since high school. After a few months of chatting, I hoped on a plane and flew cross country!!! OH WHAT A NIGHT!!! lol life hasnt been the same since!!!! Smile

the only regrets in life i have... are the ones in which I did not do something... not the one when i did!

LOL--I'd love to go for it, but he's married and so am I. It's one of those things where you meet someone and you realize that they are "the one". The one you were supposed to meet, but didn't until now.

The feeling is mutual, and not that we despise our spouses, but relationships change over time, and sometimes you realize too late, that the little warning signs you overlooked years ago, were there for a reason. I don't hate my husband, and he doesn't hate his wife, and our spouses aren't bad people or anything, it's a simple case of looking back and seeing that you rushed into something, too young, and never explored life.

All marriages have rough spots, and I've had many times over the years where I've felt that my husband wasn't the one that I was supposed to be with, and the same is true for Bob in his situation. Love changes, and sometimes you can't figure out what it's changed into, or where it's meant to end up.

So we both stay out of comfort, familiarity, parent duties, maybe even a little fear of the unknown--the devil you know is better than the one you don't, and we quietly talk online and just wait.
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Shale wrote:
Oh - Decisions, Decisions... thinking

Taylor Lautner, Chris Evans, Will Smith, Jake Gyllenhaal, Halle Berry, Ryan Reynolds, Robbie, Captainbryce ...

It's a toss up. I'd draw a name out of a hat.
Shrugs (Oh well…)
Lolz! RIGHT ON!
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:24 pm

thinking
If I'm dying tomorrow, then the least the fates can do is allow it to be an orgy.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:36 am

Too many to think of just one. big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question: Who would you do???   Question: Who would you do??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Question: Who would you do???
Page 1 of 1