Nathan Fillion says he wants to have a scene with NuJoey Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nathan Fillion says he wants to have a scene with NuJoey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Nathan Fillion says he wants to have a scene with NuJoey Empty
PostSubject: Nathan Fillion says he wants to have a scene with NuJoey   Nathan Fillion says he wants to have a scene with NuJoey EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:04 pm

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/nathan-fillion-glee-i-play-56799

Nathan Fillion did this interview joking about how he'd like to come back to OLTL now that Joey has been recast and just having a walk on bit part, with silly throw away dialogue. Good to see someone so willing to embrace their past soap history. Usually when former soap stars move on to bigger roles, they either refuse to talk about their old soap character or make like it was beneath them now. I hope FV and RC consider taking him up on this!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Nathan Fillion says he wants to have a scene with NuJoey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Fillion says he wants to have a scene with NuJoey   Nathan Fillion says he wants to have a scene with NuJoey EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:39 am

That would be funny to see! What a good attitude he has! I remember one soap star on GH not being happy that the role had been re-cast - said something about how it wasn't fair - but she chose to leave the role and move on to other things.
Back to top Go down

Nathan Fillion says he wants to have a scene with NuJoey
Page 1 of 1