CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
tmontyb
Chris
6 posters

‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video]

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

News ‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video]

Post by Chris Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:50 am

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/06/mom-says-teacher-had-students-slap-her-son/

By Ryan Owens
    Jun 18, 2012 8:54am
    Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son

A mother of a 6-year-old boy says her son was slapped by each of his classmates on the orders of their teacher as a form of discipline.

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Aiden Neely was accused of being a bully at his school, Salinas Elementary School, near San Antonio, Texas. His kindergarten teacher came up with a creative way to put an end to the alleged bullying. The teacher is accused of having 24 other students in the class line up and slap Neely one-by-one.

“He was hit on the head, in the face, on the back. And all the kids hit him twice,” said Amy Neely, the boy’s mother. “He had friends in that class, and friends didn’t want to hit him, but the teacher instructed them to hit him.”

The incident occurred in early May, but Neely was not informed about it until weeks later when the principal called.

“The teacher told him not to tell us,” said Neely. “My stomach was in knots. It was horrible.”

The Judson Independent School District fired the teacher accused of hatching the most unusual anti-bullying lesson. She has been charged, along with another teacher who allegedly failed to report the incident, with a misdemeanor, according to the chief of the school district’s police.

District officials have not identified either teacher.

“We are doing everything we can to make sure that these kinds of incidents don’t happen again,” said district spokesman Steve Linscomb.

The misdemeanor charge is official oppression. In Texas, it amounts to a public servant who misuses their position. It’s not enough for Neely, who wants to make sure the teacher can never step foot inside another classroom again.

“I just want to make sure that she isn’t able to teach again,” said Neely. “I just want to make sure that justice is served for Aiden.”
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

News Re: ‘Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son’ [video]

Post by tmontyb Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:36 am

I guess it wasn't handled the right way by the teacher, but the little bastard probably got what he deserved. Parents should control their kids. Plain and simple.
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Post by tmontyb Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:36 am

tmontyb wrote:I guess it wasn't handled the wrong way by the teacher, but the little bastard probably got what he deserved. Parents should control their kids. Plain and simple.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:01 pm

tmontyb wrote:I guess it wasn't handled the right way by the teacher, but the little bastard probably got what he deserved. Parents should control their kids. Plain and simple.

co-signs
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Going on the assumption that the kid truly is a bully, I've usually always been in favor of kicking a bully's ass but the teacher is an idiot. What did she or any other "adult" who was involved expect? 6 year olds can keep a secret?! Did she really think that letting the other kids essentially reenact the soap scene from Full Metal Jacket was a good idea? I hope what doesn't get lost in the shuffle for Mrs. Neely and her son was why he got bitch slapped in the first place.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:29 pm

When we were kids and there was a bully around that is exactly what we would do, kick the bully's ass, not a gang of people, one on one and that usually took care of the bully.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:26 pm

LOL.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:Going on the assumption that the kid truly is a bully, I've usually always been in favor of kicking a bully's ass but the teacher is an idiot. What did she or any other "adult" who was involved expect? 6 year olds can keep a secret?! Did she really think that letting the other kids essentially reenact the soap scene from Full Metal Jacket was a good idea? I hope what doesn't get lost in the shuffle for Mrs. Neely and her son was why he got bitch slapped in the first place.

RIGHT ON! Very VERY well said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:15 pm