CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Suzi
wants2laugh
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
Shale
Chris
10 posters

Things you won't do to save money

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Things you won't do to save money Empty Things you won't do to save money

Post by Chris Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Is there anything you almost refuse to bother with in order to conserve money?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Things you won't do to save money Empty Re: Things you won't do to save money

Post by Shale Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:12 am

I don't mess with coupons. I tried and usually carry them to the store and carry them back. Haven't got into the coupon routine.

I won't travel long distance to save money that will be mostly consumed in transportation cost and wasted time. (Srsly some ppl do this)
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:53 am

Sale items in a store I almost always pass them up because I usually don't see them!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Can't think of anything. I'm always in the market to save money.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:57 pm

I wont live without conveniences. I want C/A, a w/d, garbage disposal, dishwasher. i could save about $150 less a month on rent, but like shale said, by the time I cart the clothes up to the laundromat, waste my time there, and pay for the clothes, then I might as well have paid the extra money. Not to mention that now i can wash clothes at 3am when it is convenient for me. I dont think that there are 24 hour laundromats near me
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:31 pm

I clip some coupons and usually forget to use them. Here in Canada we can't use couponing the way some Americans do, we don't have double or triple coupon days. I'm not sure I would have the patience to become an extreme couponer.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Shale wrote:I don't mess with coupons. I tried and usually carry them to the store and carry them back. Haven't got into the coupon routine.

I won't travel long distance to save money that will be mostly consumed in transportation cost and wasted time. (Srsly some ppl do this)

co-signs I'll use gift cards but I almost never fuck with coupons.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:57 pm

I won't drive miles out of my way to find gas for a few cents less a gallon.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:38 am

Suzi wrote: we don't have double or triple coupon days. I'm not sure I would have the patience to become an extreme couponer.

none of my local supermarkets double coupons anymore.... and i have never ever seen a triple coupon day in my life. Those extreme couponing shows are a lie. My cousin was on it last month, and the coupons she used were fraudulent, and the store she shopped at does not double coupons. The show even called on of the cashiers at school to come and ring her up because the older cashiers would only ring up the coupons the legal way. it is all lies
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:34 am

I won't undertip just to save $2.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:42 am

You're damn right I'll clip a coupon. especially when we make our BJ's run. We get a coupon book every month and if there's something in there we need to get, hell yeah we're using it.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:54 am

I never use coupons it just seems like a pin to keep track of them.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:24 pm

I won't use towels twice, but make my son do that! I feel like I shouldn't have to at this point in my life. I also won't empty vacuum cleaner bags to reuse them like I did when I was crazy poor. I probably should, but it just reminds me too much of when I HAD to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:04 pm