Things you won't do to save money Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things you won't do to save money

Go down 
+6
Suzi
wants2laugh
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
Shale
Chris
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Things you won't do to save money Empty
PostSubject: Things you won't do to save money   Things you won't do to save money EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Is there anything you almost refuse to bother with in order to conserve money?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Things you won't do to save money   Things you won't do to save money EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:12 am

I don't mess with coupons. I tried and usually carry them to the store and carry them back. Haven't got into the coupon routine.

I won't travel long distance to save money that will be mostly consumed in transportation cost and wasted time. (Srsly some ppl do this)
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Things you won't do to save money   Things you won't do to save money EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:53 am

Sale items in a store I almost always pass them up because I usually don't see them!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Things you won't do to save money   Things you won't do to save money EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Can't think of anything. I'm always in the market to save money.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Things you won't do to save money   Things you won't do to save money EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:57 pm

I wont live without conveniences. I want C/A, a w/d, garbage disposal, dishwasher. i could save about $150 less a month on rent, but like shale said, by the time I cart the clothes up to the laundromat, waste my time there, and pay for the clothes, then I might as well have paid the extra money. Not to mention that now i can wash clothes at 3am when it is convenient for me. I dont think that there are 24 hour laundromats near me
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Things you won't do to save money   Things you won't do to save money EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:31 pm

I clip some coupons and usually forget to use them. Here in Canada we can't use couponing the way some Americans do, we don't have double or triple coupon days. I'm not sure I would have the patience to become an extreme couponer.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Things you won't do to save money   Things you won't do to save money EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Shale wrote:
I don't mess with coupons. I tried and usually carry them to the store and carry them back. Haven't got into the coupon routine.

I won't travel long distance to save money that will be mostly consumed in transportation cost and wasted time. (Srsly some ppl do this)

co-signs I'll use gift cards but I almost never fuck with coupons.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Things you won't do to save money   Things you won't do to save money EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:57 pm

I won't drive miles out of my way to find gas for a few cents less a gallon.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Things you won't do to save money   Things you won't do to save money EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:38 am

Suzi wrote:
we don't have double or triple coupon days. I'm not sure I would have the patience to become an extreme couponer.

none of my local supermarkets double coupons anymore.... and i have never ever seen a triple coupon day in my life. Those extreme couponing shows are a lie. My cousin was on it last month, and the coupons she used were fraudulent, and the store she shopped at does not double coupons. The show even called on of the cashiers at school to come and ring her up because the older cashiers would only ring up the coupons the legal way. it is all lies
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Things you won't do to save money   Things you won't do to save money EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:34 am

I won't undertip just to save $2.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Things you won't do to save money   Things you won't do to save money EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:42 am

You're damn right I'll clip a coupon. especially when we make our BJ's run. We get a coupon book every month and if there's something in there we need to get, hell yeah we're using it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Things you won't do to save money   Things you won't do to save money EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:54 am

I never use coupons it just seems like a pin to keep track of them.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Things you won't do to save money   Things you won't do to save money EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:24 pm

I won't use towels twice, but make my son do that! I feel like I shouldn't have to at this point in my life. I also won't empty vacuum cleaner bags to reuse them like I did when I was crazy poor. I probably should, but it just reminds me too much of when I HAD to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you won't do to save money   Things you won't do to save money Empty

Back to top Go down

Things you won't do to save money
Page 1 of 1