CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Eli how do you fit through doors with a head so swollen?

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Eli  how do you fit through doors with a head so swollen? Empty Eli how do you fit through doors with a head so swollen?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:28 pm

Eli is so arrogant and full of himself that I don't know how he fits through doors. After listening to Dorian and Blaire go on about how horrible Todd is and how wonderful Eli is, I can't WAIT for the truth to come out! I really can't stand Dorian! Can't wait until she learns just who Eli is.

Eli's now claiming ALL of the credit for getting Cole off - gee Eli - could is possibly be the fact that the VICTIM testified on behalf of your violent client and that was the reason Cole got away with his murder attempt? Guess you weren't listening to the judge when he said the reason he was letting Cole off was because of what the victim said. The sad thing is, while Eli may have been saying that all for Hannah's benefit, he no doubt believes it.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Eli  how do you fit through doors with a head so swollen? Empty Re: Eli how do you fit through doors with a head so swollen?

Post by gmruss4 Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:40 pm

I just cannot wait till his big down fall. I am really going to enjoy this.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Eli  how do you fit through doors with a head so swollen? Empty Re: Eli how do you fit through doors with a head so swollen?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:56 pm

And with how Blaire and Dorian have been acting, I can't WAIT until they learn the truth - all the trash-talking they do about Todd, pimping Eli as flawless and sainted? This is going to be sweet!!! It's that smug arrogance that makes Blaire and Dorian both so unlikable. Eli's downfall is going to be BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:39 am